Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Homeland Security

If there are people who don't think Hispanic people can be a threat to us, then they are very niave. Miami Dade Police received a call within the last 20 minutes of a Latino male taking pictures of the FBI building in Miami. I hope this makes the media so I can post it. If I hear anything more I will post it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Vacation Pics ???
    That is a little stranger then normal

Miami Dade Police received a call within the last 20 minutes of a Latino male taking pictures of the FBI building in Miami.
    Another example of a hard working immigrant who has come here to support America and make our country stronger.
    http://www.brandens.net/files/Sounds/CL ... Future.wav
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well it must be a tourist attraction because as we know, legitimate law enforcement offices are NON-EXISTENT in mexico and other latin american countries.

Either that or they misunderstood the FBI acronym for being Free Benefits for Illegals, instead of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

When will our Homeland security chief say he has a "gut feeling there will be half a million illegals crossing from Mexico this summer".....

Who in their "right mind" would take pictures of government buildings at this time?

It could be that he's trying to create a distraction.

Maybe he just wants attention, which he's probably getting right now more then he expected.

It could be that he's "just plain stupid".

It could be that he just doesn't speak or read englidh. Maybe he didn't know what he was filming. Wouldn't that be a kick.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

What frightens me is the fact we have that Chavez in Venezula is a threat to us. How do we know if that person is not taking pictures on his behalf.

Another frightening thought is that there were illegals working at Miami International Airport. The construction company had contracted out the work according to an insider. The way I learned about it is that their tar caught fire during a roof replacement on one of the towers. I will post the article from the newspaper but it does not mention illegal workers.

http://www.miamiherald.com/548/story/167889.html

MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
    MIA worker injured in tower fire
    MIA'S delayed expansion project suffered another setback after fire broke out in an under-construction tower. One worker suffered burns.
    BY KATHLEEN McGRORY, INA PAIVA CORDLE AND MARTIN MERZER
    mmerzer@MiamiHerald.com

TIM CHAPMAN / MIAMI HERALD STAFF
    A tower under construction at Miami International Airport shows smoke damage after a fire broke out on the roof.
    ยป More Photos
    Video | Fire at Miami airport
    Fire at private tower at Miami Airport
    Hot tar spilling out of a roofing kettle ignited a fire at an under-construction gate-assignment tower at Miami International Airport, the latest in a series of problems at a long-delayed, over-budget expansion project.

One worker suffered a burned hand

and was taken by ambulance to a hospital for treatment, according to Lt. Elkin Sierra, a spokesman for Miami-Dade Fire Rescue. No other injuries were reported.

The busy airport's primary control tower was not affected and flight operations were not interrupted, though four nearby gates briefly were closed Wednesday so firefighters could reach the scene.

''There was no impact'' on flights, said Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen.

Thick black smoke billowed over the area as firefighters in protective clothing extinguished the blaze just under the dome of the tower, part of an under-construction extension of the airport's Concourse D, to be called the North Terminal.

Sierra said a tar kettle overflowed or spilled, starting the blaze that spread to other roofing material and endangered nearby propane tanks. The fire was brought under control within 20 minutes, he said.

The $3.7 million tower is being built by Crompton Construction, a subcontractor for a firm called Parsons-Odebrecht Joint Venture, and is planned for occupancy in December.

The tower is part of the airport's $2.66 billion North Terminal, which will be used by American Airlines, MIA's dominant carrier, and its partners. The terminal is set for completion in February 2011.

But the project already is years behind schedule, and its scale and costs have ballooned by more than $2 billion in the 14 years since it was approved by the Miami-Dade County Commission.

Still, Wednesday's event was an accident that could have happened anywhere, said David Peebles, a spokesman for POJV.

''I think we will be able to work through this,'' Peebles said. ``This is not an incident that will affect the critical path of this job.

''Quite frankly, problems do occur, and what you have to do is fix them as soon as you can,'' he said.

Only the structural portion of the tower has been finished, according to Greg Chin, an airport spokesman. Work that still remains includes the interior finishes and the installation of computers and communications equipment, Chin said.

Once completed, the Concourse D tower will be occupied by 14 airline employees and three Miami-Dade Aviation Department employees, who guide arriving aircraft into gates and assist with pushing back departing aircraft.

American long has maintained that it needs the 1.2-mile-long North Terminal -- with more gates, an automated people mover, a gate delivery system for baggage, a large federal inspection area and other amenities -- to efficiently operate its Latin American and Caribbean hub. To date, about 50 percent of the North Terminal has been built.

Airlines bear the cost of the terminal through passenger fees. Based on its traffic, American is expected to pay about 70 percent of the cost.

I don't think Chavez is our biggest threat right now - I think Mexico is, and not just in sending its people to siphon money either.

It is possible, if cities, counties, states, etc, do actually crack down on illegal immigration and things get tough for the illegals - we may see some very ugly things happening.

Imagine the tense situation this could cause. These illegals are in every state, county, city, community, school - large city and very small towns. It could make for some very dangerous times for Americans -

All Mexico has to do is call for violence and I think it will be done.