Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    I can't prove or verify this so if someone else can..great. I have heard that the Southern Law Poverty Center is behind this.

As a veteran I am saddened..as an anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant opponent, I am scared. If I dd not know better this memo was pretty much saying what is true in the world and demonizing the normal Joe and Joette.

God Bless!
    A letter from SPLC

SPLC "We're also training law enforcement officers"(LOL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April 16, 2009 Dear Friend,
    As you may recall, we've recently documented 926 hate groups operating in the U.S. These organizations are being fueled by immigration fears, the faltering economy and the racist backlash to the election of President Obama.
    Now, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has just issued a new alert warning of the dangers posed by these hate groups. It says that "white supremacist lone wolves" and "small terrorist cells embracing violent rightwing extremist ideology" are currently the most significant domestic terrorism threat.
    With your help, we're fighting these groups every day by tracking and exposing their activities. We're also training law enforcement officers and making sure they have the latest and best intelligence on these dangerous extremists.
    And we've warned the Pentagon about extremists who have infiltrated the armed services. No one, of course, can forget the deadly toll of the Oklahoma City bombing by Gulf War veteran Timothy McVeigh.
    Please help us continue our critical work and counter this mounting threat by sending a special gift today. We'll keep you posted on further developments. And remember to stand strong against hate whenever and wherever you see it.

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

According to the Veterans Admininistration estimate of 30 September 2007 there are 23,532,000 living veterans.

I would say there are a few disapointed vets out there today ...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by rewhblcain
    Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    I can't prove or verify this so if someone else can..great. I have heard that the Southern Law Poverty Center is behind this.

As a veteran I am saddened..as an anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant opponent, I am scared. If I dd not know better this memo was pretty much saying what is true in the world and demonizing the normal Joe and Joette.

God Bless!
    A letter from SPLC

SPLC "We're also training law enforcement officers"(LOL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April 16, 2009 Dear Friend,
    As you may recall, we've recently documented 926 hate groups operating in the U.S. These organizations are being fueled by immigration fears, the faltering economy and the racist backlash to the election of President Obama.
    Now, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has just issued a new alert warning of the dangers posed by these hate groups. It says that "white supremacist lone wolves" and "small terrorist cells embracing violent rightwing extremist ideology" are currently the most significant domestic terrorism threat.
    With your help, we're fighting these groups every day by tracking and exposing their activities. We're also training law enforcement officers and making sure they have the latest and best intelligence on these dangerous extremists.
    And we've warned the Pentagon about extremists who have infiltrated the armed services. No one, of course, can forget the deadly toll of the Oklahoma City bombing by Gulf War veteran Timothy McVeigh.
    Please help us continue our critical work and counter this mounting threat by sending a special gift today. We'll keep you posted on further developments. And remember to stand strong against hate whenever and wherever you see it.
    oh wow so one gulf war veteran out of how many has done something like McVeigh and they now think everyone is this way

how INSANE and STUPID can someone be

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Friday, April 17, 2009

Janet Napolitano Does Not Understand Her Role as Homeland Security Secretary

National Security piece by Dave Gibson
    Last month, the Senate Homeland Security Committee co-chaired by Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT) informed Janet Napolitano that an additional $380 million had been requested on the agency’s behalf to boost our efforts in protecting this nation from the Mexican drug violence now spilling-over into the U.S….Napolitano said ‘No Thanks!‘

Even longtime amnesty advocates Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC) and Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) strongly disagreed with Napolitano’s refusal of more funding.

Graham said: “It’s quite frankly, not appropriate in my opinion to say that we’ve got budget problems when it comes to this. I would encourage you not only to think about it but come back to us and say, ‘Help me fund it.’

Graham went on: “When it comes to the idea of how to use the military, if you think there’s a need for it, let’s get all in.â€

"Illegal aliens, the increasing power of the federal government, gun grabs, abortion and the loss of U.S. national sovereignty. In other words, anyone who is worried about preserving our borders, language, and culture is on Big Sis' watch list."
    THATS ME. I GUESS I AM A RIGHTWING EXTREMIST BECAUSE I AM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12