Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The next one the feds should hit is the big one on Antoine. They could easily double that number...

Phoenix has several large flea markets that all kinds of illegal activities occur. One illegal activity is illegal aliens being there. Guess that is why they haven't hit that. It is sad when ICE fuction is to apprehend illegal aliens or so I thought. Instead they operate as a specialized separate agency who only focus on what they quote to be illegal aliens of the highest threat. They can't be bothered with just your run of the mill illegal alien. So why don't they bring border patrol agents with them who's sole purpose and defined role is to arrest any and all illegal aliens they come across? Is it because of the 25 mile rule? I am thinking not because we have a border patrol station right outside of Phoenix in Casa Grande which is about 20 miles east of Phoenix. Certainly doesn't pass the smell test. And for this illegal alien to go on record to say "yep, I am a professed illegal alien, I have a Mexican Matricular Card, and they let me go, It must be OK, let me call my other friends and tell them to come here also". As some one else posted, smoke and mirrors. Do the Feds not realize this posture of theirs only serves to ingrain more ill feelings by legal citizens towards the federal government, more specifically the current administration. Obama doesn't realize apparently that this just takes votes away from him by real Americans when they read, hear, or see this kind of response.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY
    Phoenix has several large flea markets that all kinds of illegal activities occur. One illegal activity is illegal aliens being there. Guess that is why they haven't hit that. It is sad when ICE fuction is to apprehend illegal aliens or so I thought. Instead they operate as a specialized separate agency who only focus on what they quote to be illegal aliens of the highest threat. They can't be bothered with just your run of the mill illegal alien. So why don't they bring border patrol agents with them who's sole purpose and defined role is to arrest any and all illegal aliens they come across? Is it because of the 25 mile rule? I am thinking not because we have a border patrol station right outside of Phoenix in Casa Grande which is about 20 miles east of Phoenix. Certainly doesn't pass the smell test. And for this illegal alien to go on record to say "yep, I am a professed illegal alien, I have a Mexican Matricular Card, and they let me go, It must be OK, let me call my other friends and tell them to come here also". As some one else posted, smoke and mirrors. Do the Feds not realize this posture of theirs only serves to ingrain more ill feelings by legal citizens towards the federal government, more specifically the current administration. Obama doesn't realize apparently that this just takes votes away from him by real Americans when they read, hear, or see this kind of response.
    The Elitist Politicians in charge of our Federal Government have their own agenda of serving their Elitist Political Contributors and their Special Interest Groups not United States Citizens.

You know....if I was an illegal alien from Mexico who was arrested and deported I would file a civil lawsuit against the Federal Government and allege my civil rights were volated and that I was discriminated against and I would point directly to this news article as evidence. Maybe thats what we need to force the Feds into enforcing federal immigration laws firmly, fairly, and consistantly.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    since when is a marticular card a valid form of ID no matter who you are looking for
    The FBI has already gone on record that they do not consider this ID a valid ID due to its verbal indentification vetting process. That is why Mexico doens't accept it. They create the card based on what the person verbally tells them. That is no different then a novelty identification card you can order off the Internet.

You send in $10 to a novelty business and they will put any information you want on it. Try and use that if stopped by a cop and they will arrest you for false information to a police officer. Americans get hammered but illegals walk free.

I am almost tempted to go to the local Mexican Consulate and get me a Mexican Matricular Card. See if I just tell them I was born in Mexico and give them a city and see if they will accept my verbal word of who I am. Problem is I am white so they would probably discriminate against me and ask me to prove I was born in Mexico.

"They checked my (Mexican) consular ID card, and then they let me go," Solano said.
    WHY WERE THEY LET GO! The Mexican ID DOES NOT MAKE THEM LEGAL. If ICE is going to do raids, then follow through, not let them go!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SANCTUARY

SANCTUARY

SANCTUARY

ICE, WHAT A JOKE!!

ICE grow some balls and arrest and deport this bastards! They are destroying the USA! Fine the corporations, raid and deport the illegals!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12