Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree when need to start calling his office and make it clear there is to be NO AMNESTY...

I also think we need to start calling and e-mailing the GOP ( who did they vote to head it, does anyone know?) sorry been very busy.

Anyway we need to also get on some of the most prominent and influential Republicans and let them know they need to rein in on McCain, Lindsay, Cornyn etc...and pull this party together or they are going to do further damage to the party, working divided only makes them look like they have know idea where they stand, or what they stand for.

Reminding them what Cornyn ran his campaign on is also a good tactic.

In other words tell them to shut these idiots up before the rest of their constituents go Independant.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I also think we need to start calling and e-mailing the GOP ( who did they vote to head it, does anyone know?) sorry been very busy.

Anyway we need to also get on some of the most prominent and influential Republicans and let them know they need to rein in on McCain, Lindsay, Cornyn etc...
    I believe the race for chair of the Republican Nat'l Committee is still ongoing.

Here is Cornyn's contact info if you want to leave a message over the weekend. Note, you can't leave a message at his DC office, but can in one of his Texas offices:

http://cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.c ... eLocations

Also, Mitch McConnell (KY) is the GOP Senate leader, and Jon Kyl (AZ) is #2. Call them too if you have the chance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

being from texas, it was either Cornyn or Noriaga who grades far worse on immigration that cornyn does.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Anyway we need to also get on some of the most prominent and influential Republicans and let them know they need to rein in on McCain, Lindsay, Cornyn etc...
    I believe the race for chair of the Republican Nat'l Committee is still ongoing.

Here is Cornyn's contact info if you want to leave a message over the weekend. Note, you can't leave a message at his DC office, but can in one of his Texas offices:

http://cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.c ... eLocations

Also, Mitch McConnell (KY) is the GOP Senate leader, and Jon Kyl (AZ) is #2. Call them too if you have the chance.
    Thanks Populists, thats a good place to start, there are many others we can put pressure on to shut these guys up also.

LETS DO IT EVERYONE, HERES WHERE WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND BE HEARD WHERE IT COUNTS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Washington DC Main: 202-224-2934 Fax: 202-228-2856

Houston Texas Main: 713-572-3337 Fax: 713-572-3777

Rio Grande Valley Main: 956-423-0162 Fax: 956-423-0193

LubbockTexas Main: 806-472-7533 Fax: 806-472-7536

San Antonio, TX Main: 210-224-7485 Fax: 210-224-8569

Austin Texas Main: 512-469-6034Fax: 512-469-6020

Tyler Texas Main: 903-593-0902Fax: 903-593-0920

Dallas Texas Main: 972-239-1310Fax: 972-239-2110

EMAIL FORM PAGE
    http://cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.c ... ontactForm

I started with this e-mail and fax...will start calling on Monday.

Re your words: Cornyn added that the newspaper's investigation is only the latest example of why comprehensive immigration reform must be a top priority in 2009.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6149764.html

Dear Senator Cornyn,

We Senator Cornyn do not need "Comprehensive immigration reform" what we need is "Comprehensive law enforcement" You need to remember what you ran on.

"We the People" have waited well over 22 years for our laws to be enforced, it is time you heed to the peoples request. You, McCain and Graham are dividing the Republican party even further than it already is by going against the Republican platform...STOP with the rhetoric or you will drive even more Republicans into the Independent party.
    It will be disastrous to go down this road when millions of Americans are out of work, losing their homes, struggling to feed their family's and everyday they see illegals at work doing jobs they should have by right of being a citizen of this country...If the Republican party is going to survive you had better put American interest first, speak out for them and let them know you represent them NOT illegals.
    This also includes all of the millions of visa holders you all up on the hill are allowing into the U.S. under the pretense of jobs you can not find workers for.

It is time the Republican Party represents Americans and you better do it now because the Democrats are about to screw up big time with open borders, amnesty, and guest worker programs when millions of Americans are being trampled on from all sides, if you want the majority back in 2 years it would behoove you to listen to the citizens.

Rasmussen Reports Poll
    74% Say Government Not Doing Enough to Secure Borders
    Wednesday, December 03, 2008
    --------
    75% of Americans are against a guest worker program.
    The survey also found that while many politicians back creating temporary worker programs, the public despises the idea. Barely a quarter of Americans and Europeans supported such programs.
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/national/34619264.html
    -------
    Do you think Lorraine Henderson should be facing as much as 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for allegedly hiring a woman to clean her house who is in this country illegally?

Yes. As the head of border protection for New England she should be held accountable to the highest standards on this matter.
    82.9%
    No. This is outrageous. The time simply doesn't match the crime in this case.
    17.1%
    Total votes: 82

If you look there are plenty of polls out there telling you 70% of American citizens are against amnesty of any kind...we support "attrition" and it works, look around you . It is time for Republicans to pay attention to their Republican constituents.

Best Regards,
    xxxxxxxx

Added to Home PAge with notes
    http://www.alipac.us/article3798.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Great e-mail Sosad!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Populists, I sent it as a fax also, now working on the others and monday will call....

Recieved this confirmation back.

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting my offices. Your correspondence has been received, and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. A copy of your message is attached below for your records.

If you need immediate assistance regarding an urgent problem you are experiencing with the federal government, visit the "Help With Federal Agencies" section of the website for details on how to proceed so that your difficulties are brought to my attention as soon as possible.

If you are seeking information or services from my offices that are NOT related to my Legislative duties, please visit my "Services For Texans" section for more information.

Warmest Regards,
    U.S. Senator John Cornyn

PLEASE EVERYONE LETS BE HEARD!!

bttt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast