Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to My Rep. Chris Smilth.

I am writing to voice my opposition to the funding the The National Council of La Raza(The Race). The below comments were made by Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, the founder of La Raza.

"We have an aging white America
    They are dying...They are *****
    in their pants with fear! I love it!"

"We're the new Mestizo nation"

"We have to eliminate the gringo,
    and what I mean by that is if the worst
    comes to the worst, we have to kill him."

"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes"

-Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez
    Founder of La Raza

I am extremely angry that our tax dollars would fund such a racist group. They may do great things for the Spanish in this country, but it is a racist hate group at it's core. I take offense to his comments. I have fair skin and blue eyes, and I do not take kindly to someone promoting killing the white race in this country. They fund Aztlan schools in the midwest with our tax dollars. These schools teach seperatism and unrest in this country and this is promoting home grown hatred and possible TERRORISM. Aztlan wants to take over the Southwest of the US and kick out by any means white people, black people and Asian people. I am quite alarmed that they have gotten away with being funded this long and now want to up their funding to the tune of 5 to 10 million dollars.

I encourage you to vote no and would encourage other Congressmen to stop funding of this group. There are many other PATRIOTIC Spanish organization in this country and this is not one of them.

Bill overview.

HR-1999: Funding Our Adversaries

Contact your HOUSE MEMBER to vote against this American largesse for organizations working for the benefit of foreign nations.

110th CONGRESS
    1st Session
    H. R. 1999

To authorize appropriations for assistance for the National Council of La Raza and the Raza Development Fund.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    April 23, 2007

Mr. HINOJOSA (for himself and Mr. RENZI) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Financial Services

A BILL
    To authorize appropriations for assistance for the National Council of La Raza and the Raza Development Fund.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Hope Fund Act of 2007'.

SEC. 2. ASSISTANCE FOR NATIONAL COUNCIL OF LA RAZA AND RAZA DEVELOPMENT FUND.

(a) Use- The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development shall, to the extent amounts are made available pursuant to subsection (b), make a grant to the National Council of La Raza for the purpose of providing technical and financial assistance to local non-profit organizations to undertake community development and affordable housing projects and programs serving low- and moderate-income households, particularly through organizations located in neighborhoods with substantial populations of income-disadvantaged households of Hispanic origin. Assistance provided by the Secretary under this section may be used by the National Council of La Raza or the Raza Development Fund to

(1) provide technical and financial assistance for site acquisition and development, construction financing, and short- and long-term financing for housing, community facilities, and economic development;
    (2) leverage capital from private entities, including private financial institutions, insurance companies, and private philanthropic organizations;
    (3) provide technical assistance, training, support, and advice to develop the management, financial, and administrative capabilities of housing development organizations serving low-income households, including Hispanic households; and
    (4) conduct such other activities as may be determined by the Secretary and the National Council of La Raza.

(b) Authorization of Appropriations- There is authorized to be appropriated for grants under this section--

(1) $5,000,000 for fiscal year 2008; and
    (2) $10,000,000 for each fiscal year thereafter.

(END)

May 24, 2007 - The Federal Observer

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=11589

They are also affiliated with La Mecha, the student group who's motto is Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan
    "Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."
    "Everything for the race. Everything outside the race, nothing."

For more information about Mecha, here is a link.
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/MECHA/MEChAindex.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CCUSA that was really good , Ill copy it Wed. and see how many Rep. I can send it to.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Sosadforus! Please send it to as many as possible!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Called my rep, Brad Miller, NC-13 today & spoke with a staffer. I
    read him the comments by Gutierrez. The guy seemed a little
    shocked & I apologized to even have to speak such words, but
    assured him I could send sources & tape. He took my name. I
    said that if Miller votes for the bill, he might get delegations from
    concerned citizens during town halls at his district offices. I'm starting
    to believe that shaming these people into the truth may be the
    only way to save our country.

Just FYI, the "National Council of La Raza" is technically a different organization than the La Raza Unida Party, though the NCLR did knowingly give an AWARD to Gutierrez.

http://libraries.uta.edu/tejanovoices/gutierrez.asp

Sam, if you can point me to any references on the web, would be
    great. I would like to write some letters (not email) to my rep
    this week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12