Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And, it was particularly gratifying to see him finish a solid 3rd place tonight in NH too! Maybe that'll be a trend into the future...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Washington times retraction story.

Looks like Huckabee and Gilchrist are both being outed as liars.

Huckabee Retreats
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97619.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to homepage with new title and a note

Confirmed Lie: Huckabee vows to defy birthright citizenship

ALIPAC Note: Please see related articles above. This claim by Jim Gilchrist about the Huckabee campaign has been confirmed as a lie. Check out the information at the end of this article about Gilchrist's bizarre actions.

http://www.alipac.us/article2850.html

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Ron Paul and Tancredo have Bills in the House to end Birthright Citizenship.
    Did you forget about The Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007, by Rep. Nathan Deal (R-GA), that would amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to eliminate birthright citizenship - the bill that Ron Paul has not joined 89 other congressman (all Republican) to cosponsor? I've still yet to find out why he refused to cosponsor Rep. Deal's bill. Heck, Rep. Deal has singed, along with only 6 others, to cosponsor Paul's H.J. Res 46. Deal's bill has a lot better chance of passing than Paul's constitutional amendment.

Do you have the bill number available that Tancredo sponsored? I couldn't find anything on it.
    Tom Tancredo's Bill is HR 1940.

I thought Deals Bill was the SAVE ACT and has nothing to do with Birthright Citizenship. I may be wrong on this since I suffer from CRS
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12