Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee will be political suicide for GOP

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/12/11/1 ... r-husband/

[size=150]1998 statement signed by Huck affirmed: “A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husbandâ€

Huckabee will be political suicide as I will vote for Hitlery than Crookabee. At least with Hitlery, you know what you are fighting and where she is coming from.

There is nothing worse than mounting a fight against a liar, fraud and corrupt politician hiding behind a Baptist Minister's shield.

Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo or Duncan Hunter... Honesty, integrity, sincerety and a last change to save the USA.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo or Duncan Hunter... Honesty, integrity, sincerety and a last change to save the USA.
    I like any of the three

As far as Hillary - I would rather vote for an Illegal Alien that had false documentation then ever even considering this nut case as a President

By the way... Impeach Bush.... as a conservative Republican ... I want the new Nuremberg trials to begin... I promise to guard his cage while the trial is happening

As well, after his conviction I will assist with carrying out the sentance... as a good citizen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listening to Huckabee talk creeps me out. He seems so insincere and he has that put on preachers voice. He reminds me of the open borders, pedophile protector Cardinal Roger Mahoney.

That is why I'm saying, I would rather voter for Hillary... We know she is a snake in the grass. I would rather have a crook come right up front to tell us she is a crook. But I hate a wolf in sheep's clothing, like Crookabee. My God, he was cited 10 times for ethics violations while he was Governor. He ordered all his computers DESTROYED when he left the governorship. He is another BUSH, and I will not be fooled again.

And a President Huckabee just doesn't sound 'Presidential'
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Huckabee will be political suicide as I will vote for Hitlery than Crookabee.
    I vote for cyanide in that case.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I'm sure everyone has seen this headline news at Drudge, indicating that the Dems are pleased about Huckabee's rise in the ranks because they believe that he will be an easier candidate to beat. They hope to encourage this trend.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashhu.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I'm sure everyone has seen this headline news at Drudge, indicating that the Dems are pleased about Huckabee's rise in the ranks because they believe that he will be an easier candidate to beat. They hope to encourage this trend.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashhu.htm

so true! The Dems are salivating!

This is why I would love to see Obama get the nomination...but his chances are slim to none!