Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HUMAN STATUE OF LIBERTY

This was done in Des Moines, IA

During the WW 1 years ( early 1900's), Arthur S. Mole and John D. Thomas made some incredible human pictures by using thousands of sailors or soldiers in uniform to create images.

HUMAN STATUE OF LIBERTY
    18,000 OFFICERS AND MEN
    CAMP DODGE, DES MOINES, IA.
    COL W. NEWMAN, COMMANDING
    COL R. WELLS, DIRECTING

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Interesting history of this photo! Are there other images of the same pic, or maybe a zoom in showing more detail..?
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I rec'd it by email and used photobucket to transfer it. If someone knows how to get the picture from the email to here in larger size, please MESSAGE me an email address I can send it to. I am not much of a computer guru!!!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I rec'd it by email and used photobucket to transfer it. If someone knows how to get the picture from the email to here in larger size, please MESSAGE me an email address I can send it to. I am not much of a computer guru!!!
    You can change the size of it on photobucket... avatar, email, message board, etc. .... (ADDED) NOPE! That didnl't work!

This pic is awesome!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)