Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hunter is my #2 choice, so it bothers me also.

He is good on immigration and I hate to see someone like that have so many problems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DUNCAN HUNTER IS THE MAN!!
    I really think the reason why Duncan is lacking in support is becuase he has been labeled a war hawk and those anti-illegal immigration people (not to mention the sickly libs) who want out of the war now do not support Representative Hunter. These people are putting our involvement to an end in the war in Iraq as a priority over their own freedom and prosperity, which I believe is completely assinine. Our freedom is so much more important right now. It's either elect an affiliate or a member of the CFR and loose our country or vote for a non-affiliate or non-member (Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter and retain our freedom. Our whole fight on this forum is about illegal immigration AND NOT THE DAMN WAR!! I wish everybody would wake up!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigration is #1 for me. I think if we don't fix that - nothing else will matter.

Given a draw on that issue - I do look at the candidate's stand on other things.

Duncan Hunter is such a good man. You just trust what he says. You know if he gets in there he will do exactly as he says. With the rest of the bunch it's a lot of double speak and it's anyone's guess what will happen. None of the others really make me comfortable.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Duncan Hunter is such a good man. You just trust what he says. You know if he gets in there he will do exactly as he says. With the rest of the bunch it's a lot of double speak and it's anyone's guess what will happen. None of the others really make me comfortable.
    I agree. IF looks could be a deciding factor in the presidential race, Duncan Hunter would win. He looks presidential- dignified, honest, charming, a good speaker, and is a wonderful "family man". He is morally far above any democrat and most of the republicans. The problem with Hunter is, he lacks salesmanship. He wouldn't even make a good used car salesman, because he is too honest.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean, you're right, though wouldn't it be just fantastic to have the quality of honesty in our president?? That would be a refreshing change! I wish that other people would see his qualities, it would then be an easy decision to get on board with him. Many of the others aren't even close.

Reading this article so saddened me that I want to drive up to New Hampshire to cheer him on. Dam, what a good man.
    I'm not a rich guy but I've sent him several donations and will continue to do so. He just stands for everything that I do. Honesty is a big thing with me, and of course immigration. Hopefully he'll have more luck in Wyoming and Nevada.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I think he probably is honest in the stands he takes. I think he honestly believes we should be in the war on Iraq - and his son has been there 3 times it seems, so he certainly has earned the right to believe that. He has put his child where his beliefs are - so to speak. Unlike many others up there.

If he gets the nomination, I'll vote for him. If Paul drops out, I will vote for him if he is on the ballot in Texas.

But I think he is so wrong on this war and foreign involvement - he certainly isn't alone in this, however. I was resolved to have to vote for someone in favor of the war and I would. If we don't fix immigration, the war won't matter, either way.

My #1 is immigration - number 2 would be the war and foreign policy.

MW
    Jean wrote:

Too bad rest of the country doesn't know much about him but as Rick Roberts said this morning, if the msm isn't behind a candidate they don't get much exposure.
    How true, on both counts. It's a shame that our election process has come down to the potential to acquire campaign funds and not the actual message itself.

IMO, Duncan Hunter is the cream of the crop, but unfortunately this may be a case where the cream won't rise to the top. However, I will continue to dedicate myself to supporting the man until the very end, be it next month or 11 months from now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12