Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW,
    The piece you posted is by Tamar Jacoby, this woman is one of the biggest nut cases and OBL's alive.

I don't want someone elses opinion of what Hunter wants, I want it straight from the horses mouth, he is out there speaking in public alot, he need to tell people out loud in public what he is willing to do with the 20 million people, I don't want to get it through someone elses opinion.\ of what he wants.

I have a problem with a canidate who is affraid to speak out in public in person on what he will do about a paticular situation. He has hammered the fence into the ground for almost 2 years, he has a right to be proud of it but at least shorten the same old speech and speak on some of the other important things that need to be done about immigration.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I have a problem with a canidate who is affraid to speak out in public in person on what he will do about a paticular situation. He has hammered the fence into the ground for almost 2 years, he has a right to be proud of it but at least shorten the same old speech and speak on some of the other important things that need to be done about immigration.
    Actions speak louder than words. If you have doubts regarding his sincerity on the issue - check his voting record. Duncan Hunter is a man of action. Most recently he's submitted a bill to pardon Ramon/Compeon and to stop the Mexican trucks from entering the United States. While others are talking, Hunter is doing.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'd hate to see you get the wrong impression of the man based simply on what he says in public, especially when running for the highest office in the land. Checking his voting record on illegal immigration and border security tell me all I need to know about the man. Furthermore, he's big on the trade issue (wants to keep our jobs and bring back those lost). He is not a member of the CFR and voted against NAFTA and CAFTA. In my opinion he is a well rounded candidate and he has my full support.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Actions speak louder than words. If you have doubts regarding his sincerity on the issue - check his voting record. Duncan Hunter is a man of action. Most recently he's submitted a bill to pardon Ramon/Compeon and to stop the Mexican trucks from entering the United States. While others are talking, Hunter is doing.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'd hate to see you get the wrong impression of the man based simply on what he says in public, especially when running for the highest office in the land. Checking his voting record on illegal immigration and border security tell me all I need to know about the man. Furthermore, he's big on the trade issue (wants to keep our jobs and bring back those lost). He is not a member of the CFR and voted against NAFTA and CAFTA. In my opinion he is a well rounded candidate and he has my full support.
    MW,
    I think very highly of Hunter as far as I'm concerned the race is between Hunter/Tancredo/Paul, voteing records are important but not the end all. look at Mc Cain right now on immigration, he's running scared and their are several other congressmen who over the years changed their stance on immigration, I'm am not saying that of Hunter, all I'm saying don't be affraid to come out in public and speak on the issue as a whole. Tancredo is not affraid to do that!
    Shorten the same old fence speech and speak on some of the other immigration issues. 20 million people, anchor babies, inpact on our society....cost, culture,schools, there are alot of other things beside the fence.
    I will tell you I don't care what is on his web page, how he voted, if he does not come out in public and afirm his stand on these issues in public I would not vote for him, because I expect to hold these people to their word, and thats hard to do if it has not come out of their mouth. Their word should be their promise to the Ameican people.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I will tell you I don't care what is on his web page, how he voted, if he does not come out in public and afirm his stand on these issues in public I would not vote for him, because I expect to hold these people to their word, and thats hard to do if it has not come out of their mouth.
    Well, in my opinion that could be a grave mistake. His vote over the many years tells me more about the man than any thing he would say in order to achieve public office. His record is extremely conistent. I'm sick of politicians who get up on stage and tell the American public what they "think" they want to hear and then flip-flop once the achieve office. Hunter has not done that, nor do I anticpate him doing so. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

As best I can tell, Hunter has not changed his position in over 20 years. Our number one priority should be getting someone in office who will do our bidding on immigration and border security. I'm of the opinion Duncan Hunter is that man.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I will tell you I don't care what is on his web page, how he voted, if he does not come out in public and afirm his stand on these issues in public I would not vote for him, because I expect to hold these people to their word, and thats hard to do if it has not come out of their mouth.
    Well, in my opinion that could be a grave mistake. His vote over the many years tells me more about the man than any thing he would say in order to achieve public office. His record is extremely conistent. I'm sick of politicians who get up on stage and tell the American public what they "think" they want to hear and then flip-flop once the achieve office. Hunter has not done that, nor do I anticpate him doing so. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

As best I can tell, Hunter has not changed his position in over 20 years. Our number one priority should be getting someone in office who will do our bidding on immigration and border security. I'm of the opinion Duncan Hunter is that man.

MW,
    Isn't ALIPAC great we can all express our opinons, feeling and respect each others views. I respect yours and it was a great debate, Thanks SOSAD

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

MW,
    Isn't ALIPAC great we can all express our opinons, feeling and respect each others views. I respect yours and it was a great debate, Thanks SOSAD
    Cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12