Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA advocates suing to stop new immigration laws

Illegal immigration advocates suing to stop new immigration laws
    http://hotair.com/archives/2007/09/27/i ... tion-laws/
    posted at 3:07 pm on September 27, 2007 by Bryan

I linked this one in Headlines, about a lawsuit challenging an immigration crackdown in Connecticut. Now it’s about to happen in Oklahoma, too.

Local Hispanic leaders have announced plans to announce a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the state’s new immigration law.

House Bill 1804, the Taxpayers and Citizens Protection Act, is due to go into effect Nov. 1. It would make it a felony to transport, conceal or shelter an undocumented immigrant from detection. It also prevents illegal immigrants from getting jobs and public assistance.

These Hispanic activists have internalized the hard left’s tactic of obtaining via courts what they can’t win at the ballot box.

The ACLU is probably directing or at least influencing some of this. They have joined a suit against the DHS over “no-matchâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send the hispanic advotcates out of the country too. They are a pain. They just want their countrymen here. The only reason they have to be afraid is because they are ILLEGAL. If they are going underground they will hopefully be found. If they are afraid and don't like what we are doing go home. No one asked them to come here. They came on their own. They can leave on their own.

Maybe we should take a page out of their book and use it. Every time a U.S. citizen is injured by an illegal alien sue the state and federal gov. Evert time a U.S. citizen finds their social security number is being used by an illegal alien bring suit against the social security administration and DHS.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    These open border advocates are sue crazy these days. If they keep it up, it will back fire just as the large, insulting Mexican flag waving demonstrations did.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Maybe we should take a page out of their book and use it. Every time a U.S. citizen is injured by an illegal alien sue the state and federal gov. Evert time a U.S. citizen finds their social security number is being used by an illegal alien bring suit against the social security administration and DHS.
    I agree. If illegals get in-state tuition an American kids should sue the government, and state and university for accepting an illegal with in-state tuition. If you are injured or anything else by an illegal you sue the city, state, and Feds for not protecting you and not enforcing our immigration laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, would be interesting wouldn't it? A citizen bringing a lawsuit against the very agencies in charge of protecting them from harm in any way on the basis of violation of not enforcing the nation's laws.

We need a test case!

Fight fire with fire

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    DragonFire, great idea. Just add the business owner to the suit for failing to check eVerify.

Quote Originally Posted by controlledImmigration
    DragonFire, great idea. Just add the business owner to the suit for failing to check eVerify.
    We need some lawyers on our side to take up the challenge. They might make a name for themselves.

I was thinking along the lines of all the families of U.S. citizens that have been killed, raped, robbed, beaten, and defrauded against to this date, file a class action lawsuit against the government.

I know that most people prefer to grieve privately, but a group public out cry from the victims of illegal aliens may open some eyes.

I’ve already decided this is the route I will try to take if my family or I are injured or defrauded by an illegal alien.

They seem to be doing a good job working our legal system against us using our tax dollars. It’s time turn the tables.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast