Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah!! KEEP THOSE RUMORS FLYING!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Might be a good time to print up some 8-1/2 by 11 flyers and start knocking on doors, tell people there is going to be a huge, huge raid. The biggest raid there ever was. It's going to go down in history as the "Great Iowa Illegal Immigrant Raid".

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Might be a good time to print up some 8-1/2 by 11 flyers and start knocking on doors, tell people there is going to be a huge, huge raid. The biggest raid there ever was. It's going to go down in history as the "Great Iowa Illegal Immigrant Raid".
    Sounds like a good idea, but one thing to think about, and was actually a hesitation I had when I first posted this here. The illegal aliens will just flee to the sanctuary cities, and being in one I do not want that! Being a sanctuary city we have more then our share already. Have the flyer have a map pointing SOUTH!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

its a relief that the detainment camps may actually be for illegal aliens, as the reason they were built. not for americans. screw'em, round up the law breakers and ship them home. my guess is the word is out, and IA's are bailing outta iowa as we speak. adios!

This reminds me of an experience I had with my daughter last December 2007. She lives in Mexifornia and I went to visit her. We were walking around Downtown L.A., the Fashion District, which was teeming with illegals and Hispanics and other nationalities, but mostly Mexican. I was so disgusted with the whole thing, I turned to my daughter and asked her, "Do you want to see how fast I can clear this street up? All I have to do is run up and down the street like a crazy woman shouting 'La Migra! La Migra!' and they'll all disappear." She shot me a look that said, "DON'T EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT, MOM!" Hahhahahah.

But it's true.... that's also how you can clear up an emergency room. Just walk in there with a Border Patrol cap or one that says ICE, and watch that room clear out. Hahhahaah.

Maybe somone should drive through town with a bullhorn and start yelling: LA MIGRA!! LA MIGRA!! and see who goes running.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Maybe somone should drive through town with a bullhorn and start yelling: LA MIGRA!! LA MIGRA!! and see who goes running.
    Hhahaha. It'll work, I tellya!

I have been thinking it, with Waterloo IA to Chicago only about 260 miles apart, maybe, just maybe the raids are here. With Chicago being a sanctuary city and the ICE holding office downtown attracting the Latino groups protesting for the smallest of things, that for anything big a location just outside Illinois would be needed.

I can hope can't I?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I was thinking the same thing....

We have a guy who owns a couple of restaurants in the area. A customer asked him about the illegal aliens he hired and the owner told him if he employed thousands (?!) of illegal aliens and if the customer didn't like it he could...

This restaurant has been reported to ICE.

Keep an eye on this for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12