Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The majority of people arrested are from Mexico and all but five were men. Many people in the area said they don't think the raids make any difference because they believe the company will eventually just hire more illegal immigrants. A spokesman from ICE said in this case the company has done nothing wrong.
    What the.........????????????
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    ICE Says DeCoster Did Nothing Wrong in Hiring Illegal Immigrants by Erin Therese
    KIMT News 3

Sept 14, 2007
    Immigration officials say DeCoster farms has done nothing wrong following a raid and the arrest of 51 illegal immigrants.

Wednesday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided six DeCoster Egg Farms in Wright County. This is not the first time ICE has found illegal immigrants working for the company. The raid was part of an agreement made in 2004 where ICE can do unannounced raids on the DeCoster property.

The majority of people arrested are from Mexico and all but five were men. Many people in the area said they don't think the raids make any difference because they believe the company will eventually just hire more illegal immigrants. A spokesman from ICE said in this case the company has done nothing wrong.

The illegal immigrants who were arrested will be tried in Omaha next week.

http://www.kimt.com/news/local/9791962.html

WHAT???? Surely, someone is mistaken? Or crazy? Or drunk maybe? Senile perhaps? Heck I'll even go with Stupid or Kidding...........anything to explain this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I DONT GET WHY THIS GUY STILL IS ALLOWED TO BE IN BUSINESS. HE SHOULD HAVE GONE TO JAIL THE FIRST TIME. INSTEAD HE HAS CONTINUED TO INVITE PEOPLE INTO OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY.
    Perhaps he is a big political contributor??

Arrest, fine and jail the owner and deport the illegal workers.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I once worked in a chicken processing factory. I had to leave after a few months because the tendons in my hand locked up. This work is very prone to injuries, and that's why Americans don't generally want to work at these kinds of places. If the illegals go, then in order to get Americans to fill these meatpacking jobs the processing plants will need to retool to make the job less injury prone.

It looks like the farm hired alot of Mexican illegals. DeCoster needs to do some jail time until he "gets with the program".
    Does this "spokesman" from ICE understand America's laws when it comes to illegal immigration? Or he just following his orders from a Bushie?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12