Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    Pizza, Pesos and Poetic Justice: This isn't just ANY Pizza restaurant, why this restaurant is the Pizza Patron which touted itself about a year ago as the first "Pizza franchise" to cater to Mexicans specifically......they hire almost exclusively Spanish speaking workers, locations are usually in large Mexican neighborhoods, and they accept MEXICAN PESOS as payments....(remember that uproar?).................Their motto "Mas Pizza....Menos Dinero" (more pizza , less money).....and in this case their beloved clientele (illegal aliens from Mexico) and their own workers targeted them for robbery.......serves them right.

See, http://www.pizzapatron.com/news_detail.cfm?newsID=179
    There is a God
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pizza, Pesos and Poetic Justice: This isn't just ANY Pizza restaurant, why this restaurant is the Pizza Patron which touted itself about a year ago as the first "Pizza franchise" to cater to Mexicans specifically......they hire almost exclusively Spanish speaking workers, locations are usually in large Mexican neighborhoods, and they accept MEXICAN PESOS as payments....(remember that uproar?).................Their motto "Mas Pizza....Menos Dinero" (more pizza , less money).....and in this case their beloved clientele (illegal aliens from Mexico) and their own workers targeted them for robbery.......serves them right.

Poetic Justice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

More of "God's children."

My hubby and I saw the video last night and thought "these were pretty stupid robbers!!" One gets knocked out, the other chases another employee and gets buried under a stack of pizza boxes. This was BEFORE I found out the robbers were illegals.

Since this ended up on all the major networks this morning (with NO mention of the robbers being illegals, of course), here is our local broadcast with the video of the robbery:

http://video.nbc5i.com/player/?id=275840

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Poetic Justice.
    Ditto

Hope this will come out in the TV show "World's Dumbest Criminals." hahahahah.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Pizza, Pesos,and Poetic Justice...

Pesos pay off for Pizza Patrón

09:13 AM CDT on Friday, May 4, 2007

By KAREN ROBINSON-JACOBS / The Dallas Morning News
    krobinson@dallasnews.com

Mexican pesos spent on American pizzas helped push up first-quarter sales at Pizza Patrón by 35 percent, the Dallas-based company said Thursday.

The chain launched a controversial "pizza for pesos" marketing gambit in early January. Patrons – about 60 percent of them Latinos – were given the choice of paying for their food with either paper currency from Mexico or American money.
    Since January, Pizza Patrón customers have been able to pay with Mexican pesos. The promotion seems to have been good for business: First-quarter sales were up 35 percent.
    JIM MAHONEY/DMN
    Since January, Pizza Patrón customers have been able to pay with Mexican pesos. The promotion seems to have been good for business: First-quarter sales were up 35 percent.

News of that flexibility sparked hate mail and death threats from some who linked it to U.S. immigration woes. Commentator Rush Limbaugh joined the chorus complaining about the peso invasion.

Meanwhile, many marketers hailed Pizza Patrón's decision as inspired. The new sales figures suggest they were right.

The program was to run until late April but is now permanent, said company founder Antonio Swad.

"Our customers love the program," said Andrew Gamm, director of brand development for Pizza Patrón.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    More of "God's children."
    Another example of the "God's children" that McCain wants to give amnesty and citizenship to.

TexasGal great video thanks for posting the link

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    My hubby and I saw the video last night and thought "these were pretty stupid robbers!!" One gets knocked out, the other chases another employee and gets buried under a stack of pizza boxes. This was BEFORE I found out the robbers were illegals.

Since this ended up on all the major networks this morning (with NO mention of the robbers being illegals, of course), here is our local broadcast with the video of the robbery:

http://video.nbc5i.com/player/?id=275840

TexasGal
    TexasGal, you made my day! I laughed so hard almost fell off my chair! I'm guessing the girl who pulled the young guy beating the crap out of the robber was perhaps the robber's daughter?

HAHAHAHAHA they got everything they deserved and MORE! ROFLMBO!! Where's Bill Engval when you need him?

These idiots will be the laughinstock of the hispanic WORLD!
    "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast