Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA hugger Moby apologizes to Mexicans

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.listindiario.com.do/app/arti ... x?id=50150

MEXICO.- Ashamed by the racist attitudes of some of his countrymen, the American singer Moby offered an apology to the Mexicans.

The creator of music for an endless number of movies said that in his country there is a lot of racism, and that it is ironic that there be so much aversion towards immigration when that cultural phenomenon was essential in its formation.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    hahahahahaha ... he's got a wild voice.... but the guy is a freak ... I hope he doesnt think I am offended ...

by the way freak of nature .... I and a majority of us are not racist... speaking from me... I do not like stupid people the lump everybody into one pile of goo saying one size fits all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I KNEW there was a reason I didn't like him!!!!!! Come to think of it, there is likely a reason M & M doesn't like him either!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is this guy? What gives him the right to speak for any Americans?

Nothing racist about not wanting illegals to stay in the US. Now, go home and take this Moby guy with you.
    "

His music sucks anyway....

h's just trying to pander to the hispanic's in an effort to sell more records and selling out his country in the process. Once again, his only agenda seems to be the bottom line.. HIS bottom line.

I actually did like some of his music, but I probably will not be listening to it from here on out since he seems to be an illegal invader lover who blames this country for everything regarding illegals.

Moby, this is not beautiful

who the hell is moby?

with a name like that it makes me think hes some fat a$$ singer who thinks he can say anything and get away with it.

Hey Moby, rmember the dixie chicks and the country music staions that stopped playing them and still havent started to play em???? your music is next, you pathetic piece of Crapola. how dare you speak for me and apologize to a third world corrupt country like mexico.

Never heard of this "Moby." Anyway, he should stick to singing and stay away from offering sophomoric opinions on public policy.

Yeah...too many so called singers and actors think they are little gods and try to speak for a nation that they sold out-the very same nation that gives them thier fame and riches.

Moby, take your bald head and live in Mex if you don't like it here.

Jerk.