Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

IA-Sale of Iowa kosher slaughterhouse approved

Sale of Iowa kosher slaughterhouse approved
    (AP) – 9 hours ago

IOWA CITY, Iowa — A bankruptcy judge has approved the sale of an Iowa kosher slaughterhouse that was subjected to a large immigration raid.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Paul J. Kilburg on Monday approved the May sale of Agriprocessors, Inc., to SHF Industries, a company formed by Canadian plastics manufacturer Hershey Friedman and his son-in-law, Daniel Hirsch.

Friedman says the plant will continue producing kosher meat.

The sale ends months of speculation about the Postville plant's future. The plant was raided in May 2008 and 389 people were detained on immigration charges. Several senior Agriprocessors managers were charged with labor law violations.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... gD99IAJKO1
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

IA-Sale of Iowa kosher slaughterhouse approved

Sale of Iowa kosher slaughterhouse approved
    (AP) – 9 hours ago

IOWA CITY, Iowa — A bankruptcy judge has approved the sale of an Iowa kosher slaughterhouse that was subjected to a large immigration raid.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Paul J. Kilburg on Monday approved the May sale of Agriprocessors, Inc., to SHF Industries, a company formed by Canadian plastics manufacturer Hershey Friedman and his son-in-law, Daniel Hirsch.

Friedman says the plant will continue producing kosher meat.

The sale ends months of speculation about the Postville plant's future. The plant was raided in May 2008 and 389 people were detained on immigration charges. Several senior Agriprocessors managers were charged with labor law violations.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... gD99IAJKO1
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Uh-huh......and how are the new owners connected to the last bunch of criminals who owned the place?

In fact, I wonder just what part the alleged "former owners" will have in the business?

I've seen similar things occur in which "new" ownership took over only to have it turn out that they were just the front by which the previous ownership, having gotten into a boil with the law, were operating under.

And with obama in office, I also wonder how long it will be before Postville is once again packed with illegal aliens who are all employed at the plant?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Uh-huh......and how are the new owners connected to the last bunch of criminals who owned the place?

In fact, I wonder just what part the alleged "former owners" will have in the business?

I've seen similar things occur in which "new" ownership took over only to have it turn out that they were just the front by which the previous ownership, having gotten into a boil with the law, were operating under.

And with obama in office, I also wonder how long it will be before Postville is once again packed with illegal aliens who are all employed at the plant?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)