Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IAs Have Already Elected The Next President Of The U.S.

Illegal Aliens Have Already Elected The Next President Of The United States
    TOWNHALL ^ | November 5, 2007 | Douglas MacKinnon
    Posted on 11/06/2007 4:09:31 AM PST by radar101

You can see it. You can hear it. You can feel its immense power even though it is still a year away.

[b][color=red]The “it,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So True!

We the People can no longer be ignored. High Speed Internet has given us back a say in politics! Now, even though Major Media, TV, Newspapers et al. continue to blatantly ignore certain concerns of citizens we can turn to places like Alipac!

New York State and NYC are perfect examples of what I mean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we can stop the illegals from voting then Hillary will sink like an anchor.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Interesting article, but I'd say HITLERY had a lot to do with electing our next president because it certainly won't be her!

It's about time the dems were confronted with this hot button issue. They have been purposely avoiding it in the debates, and the MSM needs to stop asking these lame questions to them.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

"OSAMA" or "HITLERY". What a great choice for the Dems.

At first I hated this long campaign for president, then I started seeing how much damage these Demacrates were creating for them selfs by not standing with the American people on illegal immigration.... It was only a matter of time ...one of them damages their chances everytime they open their mouth, Yesterday was Obama's turn, again with his path to citizenship, because you can not deport 12 million.

I think these Dems are getting dumber by the day, Imagine by the time its time to go to the polls they will be lucky to get a vote, well an American vote
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    At first I hated this long campaign for president, then I started seeing how much damage these Demacrates were creating for them selfs by not standing with the American people on illegal immigration.... It was only a matter of time ...one of them damages their chances everytime they open their mouth, Yesterday was Obama's turn, again with his path to citizenship, because you can not deport 12 million.

I think these Dems are getting dumber by the day, Imagine by the time its time to go to the polls they will be lucky to get a vote, well an American vote
    SoSad, I'm waiting for one of the Rep candidates to confront OBUMA to ask him why he won't put his hand on his heart during the pledge, why he won't recite the pledge (probably doesn't know how) and why he refuses to wear a flag pin. He will be so ousted at this point!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yesterday was Obama's turn, again with his path to citizenship, because you can not deport 12 million.
    Mexico deported them to the USA, why cannot we deport them back?

Sippy, if he gets past the primary, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out in the debates! they can get pretty nasty

Bowman
    Excellent point!! Maybe that is a question I will fax Obama!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think this article is right on target.I believe that candidates for ALL offices in due time will have to explain their support for amnesty and various benefits foe illegal aliens.Should our country go into recession and the unemployment list begin to grow , the Democratic base and even unions will become instant converts to securing our borders.