Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    "Americans are forever looking at the finger and calling it the moon."

Americans know the difference between their finger and the moon more than any other nation on earth. We are the only ones that have ever been to the Moon and back.

W
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead

It is a common practice throughout the world for citizens of the United States of America to refer to themselves and to be referred to as Americans.
    I agree 100 percent. It's the open border types that are now insisting Americans are not Americans that in fact we are just one big happy continent called America.

Wonder why the first link's headline is "Immigration Arrests at Cree" while the 2nd link has the headline "Customs Agents Arrest 36 Workers At Durham Manufacturing Company"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mmm... yes they have made it to the moon. That was useful.

It doesn't change the fact the Citizens of the US refer to themselves as American, and EXCLUDE anyone from another country who ALSO live on the AMERICAN continent ... even though 80% are descended from people who were:
    A) here so long ago no one knows exactly how they got here
    and
    B) here at least 100+ years before anyone actually spoke English in America.

The funny thing is ... that the only reason those English speaking settlers survived was their determined descision to accept assistance from where ever God sent it. And when they got tired of that, they decided to DOMINATE the land using all the immigrants they could get into the US to do the work no self-respecting American would do .... geez that sounds familiar.

Last note... then its bed-time .... Thank God the Indians had an open door immigration policy .... too bad they didn't work a deal with the immigrants that would actually work.

"Thank God the Indians had an open door immigration policy"

I bet the Indians wish they had enforced immigration laws now. Don't you?

You've made our point for us. Americans need to enforce our existing immigration laws NOW so we do not end up without a nation, dead, or both.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jhaerlyn
    PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:43 am Post subject:
    I understand the saying quite well, and makes a good point ...Americans are forever looking at the finger and calling it the moon.

Jhaerlyn
    PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:22 pm Post subject:
    mmm... yes they have made it to the moon. That was useful.

It doesn't change the fact the Citizens of the US refer to themselves as American, and EXCLUDE anyone from another country who ALSO live on the AMERICAN continent ... even though 80% are descended from people who were:
    and
    B) here at least 100+ years before anyone actually spoke English in America.

Obviuosly you don't understand, you are still running a victim act , still looking at your finger, trying to make other people wrong so you can be right. So what is your real problem? What are you really angry about? I don't have a degree in psychology but I can steer you in the right direction.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhaerlyn
    Because someone lives somewhere on the continent means they have rights to automatically come here without permission? We can use that excuse to lay claim to anywhere in the world if you like. All humans are descended from each other if you want to go far enough back. That means the world belongs to me!

Also using your logic I can break into any house I lived in even if it was sold to another person. If the new homeowner calls the police I will tell them it still belongs to me because I lived there one time during my lifetime. I'm sure that would fly as the police are taking me off to jail for breaking and entering. Anyway, these so called descendants coming into the United States today have never set foot on U.S. soil until they entered illegally. They were never here during their life, and if you ask me it almost sounds like they are breaking and entering into someone's house when crossing the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaerlyn
    Thank God the Indians had an open door immigration policy .... too bad they didn't work a deal with the immigrants that would actually work.
    I never had the impression the Indians had an open door immigration policy. Many of them didn't trust or like the white settlers. In fact many of them didn't like other tribes and they fought among themselves over land and territories. Was that open border policy in the history books?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tms

Excuse me but there are LEGAL US CITIZENS or Amercian's that are applying for these jobs. It's the companies that aren't hiring them and choose to hire illegals.

Oh my ancestors came over here from Ireland and Germany. They did not dominate my other ancestors the Native Amercians.

How do you know 90% of the United States speaks other languages? Where's the link or research.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

This story was added to the ALIPAC homeage due to the amount of posts and reads it received from you this past week.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11255.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12