Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    So this is the alternative?

Those with American born children can go on welfare ?
    Those that don't are free to find another job?

My God we are in trouble
    They're already collecting welfare via their anchor brats. Every woman claims to be a single mom...more $$$$. They use different ss numbers for jobs and different ITINS to collect child credit, if they pay taxes at all.

Not working will take away 2-3 paychecks. They'll just buy more stolen ID's.

They need to be deported ASAP!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    What's this about ICE not deporting the workers - This is scandalou - deport these illegals. YOu have found them now deport them. ICE is a disgrace - I bet OBOZO is ordering them not to be deported.
    It's not ICE that's a disgrace....it's the higher ups who don't allow them to do their job. It's almost like Homeland Security overall is a sham entity.

And again, they wouldn't have to be deported if the freebies were just cut off.
    No freebies, no illegals. Guarantee it!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    What's this about ICE not deporting the workers - This is scandalou - deport these illegals. YOu have found them now deport them. ICE is a disgrace - I bet OBOZO is ordering them not to be deported.
    It's not ICE that's a disgrace....it's the higher ups who don't allow them to do their job. It's almost like Homeland Security overall is a sham entity.
    I believe ICE is part of the problem, not the field agents, but the leadership. Some of the folks I'm talking about are, Assistant Secretary for ICE, John Morton, and Deputy Assistant Secretary, Esther Olavarri. Let's not forget the queen bee, Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. These folks, along with Obama, are the decision makers where ICE is concerned. John Morton is Mr. ICE.

Hmmm... San Antonio already has numerous dubious honors: the Highest Teen Pregnancy Rate, the Fattest, the Dumbest, the Lowest Pay Scale... why not add Sanctuary City to the list? Homeowners will gladly pay increased property taxes to cover their Free Health Care, Free Housing, Free Food, Free Clothing and Free Public School Education for their children, too!

April
    Illegals MARCH ON AUSTIN! PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1188666.html#1188666

Boy the corprate attorney has great values, nthese are good people?? With SSN numbers that dont match??????????????????????

"According to Grimes, ICE required Lone Star Bakery to lay off the illegal aliens but said that they would not be deported."

Than what was the point in going in there?????
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Texas congressman: All jobs should go to 'legal workers'

by KENS 5 Staff
    Posted on February 23, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Texas Congressman Lamar Smith is speaking out about the recent layoffs at the Lone Star Bakery.

The business reportedly let go of hundreds of workers suspected of being in the country illegally.

Smith says he doesn't want anyone to lose their job, but doesn't necessarily disagree with the termination of undocumented workers.

"I think we have every obligation, as Americans and as American and U.S. officials, to make sure that every available job does go to a legal worker," Smith said.

According to the congressman, the Obama administration should increase workplace enforcement to free up jobs for unemployed Americans.

www.kens5.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast