Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    ICE needed to be there at the bakery, have all the workers come in for a company meeting then round em all up and arrest them on the spot. Why bust the company and just scatter the illegals? You want impact...arrest them on the job site and make sure the press takes picturs of every one of them prior to their deportation. Make them poster people for the deportation of ALL illegals within our community.

I urge other readers to send an email to Lone Star Bakery.

http://www.lonestarbakery.com/contact-lonestar-bakery

Or Contact:
    Director of Sales and Marketing - Michael Thurmer
    Office (662) 526-0382
    Cell (210) 260-9384
    mthurmer@panola.com

Michael Thurmer,

I'm sorry your company needed to fire 200 employees. However, I agree with U.S. Rep. Mamar Smith, “These jobs should be going to citizens and legal workers,â€

Possibly, they will relocate and find other jobs with different names and false Id's in States that do not have enforced immigration laws, which will cause unemployed citizens to lose even more employment positions
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

[quote]This, also, did not sit well with Grimes, who said: “You can stay here in this country, but you just can't work. What a message…I think [the illegal workers] will go on Welfare. People that have had children in the U.S. that are citizens, are entitled to welfare.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the question. Is illegal still illegal?? Of course. Maybe some American's out of work could get a job if we deport the illegals. Of course we can survive without them. The only reason they can get the job is bercause they will work for sub-standard wages. We need to get our own people back to work and deport the people that are breaking the law by being in our country illegally. No other country in the world would tolarate these illegal people in thewir country so why do we have too???????
    <div>Dingdow

fight for our freedom and our country</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123