Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE 'most wanted fugitive' captured in Florida

I.C.E. News Release

JULY 23, 2014
    MIAMI, FL

ICE 'most wanted fugitive' captured in Florida

MIAMI — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) officers arrested one of ERO's most wanted fugitives Thursday during a joint operation by ERO Miami and the Hallandale Beach Police Department.

Dorn Vacklyn Webster, 53, a citizen of Antigua, was arrested Thursday morning after ERO and local police identified a vehicle and found Webster inside. Webster is a convicted felon, with a 1985 second-degree murder conviction in the U.S. Virgin Islands and two convictions in Florida – one in 2001 for fraud and one in 2002 for burglary. Webster had been on the ERO most wanted fugitives list since January.

Webster was ordered removed in absentia from the United States by an immigration judge in January 2013.

"Protecting public safety by identifying and removing dangerous criminal fugitives from our communities is the top priority of our fugitive operations teams," said Michael Meade, acting field office director for ERO Miami. "A convicted murderer and one of our most wanted fugitives, Mr. Webster is in custody awaiting removal from the United States. This wouldn't be possible without the hard work of our officers and the Hallandale Beach Police Department."

Since Oct. 1, 2009, ERO has removed more than 720 foreign fugitives from the United States who were being sought in their native countries for serious crimes, including kidnapping, rape and murder.

ERO works with Homeland Security Investigations' (HSI) Office of International Affairs, foreign consular offices in the United States and Interpol to identify foreign fugitives illegally present in the country.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1407/140723miami.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am very sure their is no shortage of candidates to replace him on the "most wanted fugitive list." Impress me. I've waited now for 28 years to hear that all aliens have been removed! It is and always was your job! For 28 years yet to begin Deportation!

Based upon past performance, I think government needs some replacing. The one we have is inept, inefficient, insubordinate, and a continuous drain upon national resources. I think that I would deal with this government in two words from Donald Trump, "YOU'RE FIRED!"