Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was under the impression that the sheriff of any county was the supreme law. How can the feds take away his authority?

Arresting someone that is trespassing and invading our country illegally is a violation of human rights?!

Obama is clearly Anti-American, which violates his every purpose of power. Seriously, does anyone have any ideas about how the American people would go about overthrowing their government? The writers of the Constitution knew this day would come, but how do the people go about it?
    Physical war doesn't seem likely in this modern day, but the entire government is corrupt, and protests fall on deaf ears.

What do we do...?
    Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver...

SickofItAll wrote:
    Seriously, does anyone have any ideas about how the American people would go about overthrowing their government? The writers of the Constitution knew this day would come, but how do the people go about it?
    Physical war doesn't seem likely in this modern day, but the entire government is corrupt, and protests fall on deaf ears.

What do we do...?
    I agree, SickofItAll. Good question. Seriously, no joke, how DO we do it? Maybe we shouldn't give the answer here. But does anyone know where we would start? Or direct us where to go to get the answers?

I think we have enough reason NOW, already. They are traitorous. Not all of them, but most of them. Definitely the Obama Admin - Napolitano, Holder.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Illegal Immigration

We have to remove Barack Obama from the White House in 2012. That will be the solution to this madness. Illegal aliens must be deported now. And all those politicians and Barack Obama must be removed from office because they are not doing what the American public wants: Remove all illegal aliens and no to amnesty.

"We the People" get voluntary E-VERIFY (what a joke in September 2009), borders still open, no exit or entry system for immigration control, and then there is the weakening of Sheriff Joe's 287g Program that is in only 70+ of 3,000+ Districts in our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seriously, does anyone have any ideas about how the American people would go about overthrowing their government?
    Vote them out of office.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WorldNetDaily has this book available to purchase,

The Country Sheriff: America's Last Hope by Sheriff Richard Mack.
    The following link should take you to it

http://www.usa1911.com/landing/

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    WorldNetDaily has this book available to purchase,

The Country Sheriff: America's Last Hope by Sheriff Richard Mack.
    The following link should take you to it

http://www.usa1911.com/landing/
    Thanks rw...very nice link. I will probably order the whole package. I like the concept of working with the sheriff to enforce laws for the county.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Get em' Joe!
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

And yet they're trying to recruit local law organizations to "help with the fight on terror"... hmm. Once again picking and choosing which Federal Laws are enforced at the local level.
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast