Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FANTASTIC!

I hope ICE comes to Houston next to raid our Latino bars. Nothing but trouble in most of them as there are shootings, stabbings, fights or minors working as prostitutes in most all of them.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    My goodness! Look at all those bars and clubs with hispanic names! I cannot believe there are that many in Dallas-Fort Worth Area.

Immigration raids in these bars must have been like shooting fish in a barrel. They should go back in two weeks for another round up...
    Actually, all those places are in Northwest Dalls -within about a 3 mile radius. In Irving, we have 246 restaurants with Latino names, of course that doesn't include the many markets, small shops/stores or the Irving Bazaar(used to be named Gran Pulga which is big flea in Spanish) which has many mom n pop stores with almost all Latino customers.

It's so bad here that many Hispanic owned businesses have had to change their menus to include "authentic" Latin American dishes -that's why you don't see a Taco Bell on every corner like you used to...
    That's insane Expendable! I do not even think LA has such a heavy concentration of businesses catering to hispanics in such a small area. I hope ICE keeps it up. I would like to see a few of those raids conducted here on the West Coast as well,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are some big, nationwide homebuilding companies that have probably employed hundreds if not thousands of illegals.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    all I can say is Wooooooooooooo F'n Hooooooooooooooooooo ... now, get busy with the other 20 - 32 Million Illegal Aliens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12