Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every time you think that the federal government is getting a grip on the magnitude of the problem that illegal immigration presents, they do something to undermine their own efforts

Oh, I am not convinced our government intends to do anything about illegal immigration. They haven't for over 20 years.

I think they are going to do everything they can to stop anyone from enforcing any laws.

OK, Irving - compound those cars. If they are driving without a license or with fraudulent documents - impound that car.

There are more than one way to skin a cat - we have a lot of laws that could be used - use them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    slyhunter wrote:
    I read in the CAmbodian times that they got permission to deport 2,000 Cambodians and that it is the most Cambodians ever to be deported since 2002
    Are you saying the U.S. government needed the Cambodian government's permission to deport Cambodian illegals back there?

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    The us government can't deport any person without their home countries permision. It isn't just Cambodia.

It is because illegal alien's drain on the system that ICE do not have the funding to arrest and deport misdemeanors. There are no funding for more agents or for hiring and training state and city officials. The money needed for effective enforcement is not there.

Well then we should not be giving Mexico $500.00 million dollars if we don't have the money for our own country. You can bet I am going to e-mail congress about it on monday to.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234