Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Faced With Treason We The People Have A Duty...

post removed by moderator

Banned
    Well, you would be correct to say that we Americans have a right and an obligation to preserve our sovereignty. Any process that would abrogate our sovereignty or conjoin us to another political entity, nation, or union of nations would have to include a constitutional amendment or constitutional convention.

But treason? I understand what you're saying, but please do both of us a favor and look up the text of Article III, Sec. 3 of the Constitution and its limited definition of treason.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Well, you would be correct to say that we Americans have a right and an obligation to preserve our sovereignty. Any process that would abrogate our sovereignty or conjoin us to another political entity, nation, or union of nations would have to include a constitutional amendment or constitutional convention.

But treason? I understand what you're saying, but please do both of us a favor and look up the text of Article III, Sec. 3 of the Constitution and its limited definition of treason.
    So what can we do to stop this, CG? It doesn't seem like writing and calling about this or the criminal aliens does any good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore

So what can we do to stop this, CG? It doesn't seem like writing and calling about this or the criminal aliens does any good.
    We need to mobilize for the primaries this next election so that we don't get stuck with a "lesser of two evils" choice. There are other things that we can do, but I won't waste my breath at this time because 999 out of 1000 people will not even attempt them.

We need to mobilize for the primaries this next election so that we don't get stuck with a "lesser of two evils" choice. There are other things that we can do, but I won't waste my breath at this time because 999 out of 1000 people will not even attempt them.
    Gosh, don't leave us hanging. What ideas do you have?

Well, the article does give the answer:

In the end, the solution is profound, simple, and available BY LAW to EVERY INDIVIDUAL citizen of the United States of America:

1) Petition the Government and Demand Redress to stop those who would deliver up America to a North American Union.

2) If NO Redress is secured, every Citizen must withhold their taxes.
    I like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by delilah

In the end, the solution is profound, simple, and available BY LAW to EVERY INDIVIDUAL citizen of the United States of America:

1) Petition the Government and Demand Redress to stop those who would deliver up America to a North American Union.

I like it!!
    I emailed this article to a friend of mine here this morning. Here is his response, and he's a pretty smart cookie:

One thing I want to caution you on is be very wary of this group about the tax payment issues. This same argument was going around about 20 years ago preaching tax revolt. Several people got whacked good by the IRS and the Feds. Don't even go there with these people. It's a rehash of old trouble. You don't know what trouble is until you get tangled with the IRS. You'll wind up on the audit list for every year.

Quote Originally Posted by delilah

I like it!!
    I emailed this article to a friend of mine here this morning. Here is his response, and he's a pretty smart cookie:

One thing I want to caution you on is be very wary of this group about the tax payment issues. This same argument was going around about 20 years ago preaching tax revolt. Several people got whacked good by the IRS and the Feds. Don't even go there with these people. It's a rehash of old trouble. You don't know what trouble is until you get tangled with the IRS. You'll wind up on the audit list for every year.
    Notgoingtotakeitanymore, I thought the same, but think about it. If they say they can't deport 20 million illegal aliens, how in the world are they going to audit 300 million Americans who refuse to pay their taxes to support this idiocy? Ofcourse, this would be the last resort and we'd all have to plan to do it together. Some people are already doing this, but not because of illegal aliens, but because they don't support the war.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese

Gosh, don't leave us hanging. What ideas do you have?
    Well, it's akin to the "withhold your taxes" recommendation, but bigger. Most people have no idea how the monetary system works. If we so chose, we could strangle the life out of the global interests that seek to undermine this country by disavowing the fraudulent debt that the money/credit system is predicated on. We would need to ratify an amendment repealing Art. VI, Cl. 1. for starters...

Don't make me break out my "Crocket for President" signature line again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast