Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Don't make me break out my "Crocket for President" signature line again.
    Every time you say that I can feel the crosshairs lining up right between my eyes. If I ran for President based on the platform that I would want to run on, I'd last about as long as a virgin debutante at a Kennedy kegger.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Every time you say that I can feel the crosshairs lining up right between my eyes. If I ran for President based on the platform that I would want to run on, I'd last about as long as a virgin debutante at a Kennedy kegger.
    Ya, like JFK's signing order six months before he was assassinated. Issuing of silver backed currency... can't have that now can we?

You're funny!

Use your cat like reflexes and get out of the way. We have a lot of brave military guys here who would gladly back you up. Maybe we can hire Hilary Clinton as your body guard. With her tough as nails persona, I believe anything would ricochet off of her. She will be so busy bossing everyone around, I'm sure that she won't even take the time to find out what you are up to.

Banned

You're funny!

Use your cat like reflexes and get out of the way. We have a lot of brave military guys here who would gladly back you up. Maybe we can hire Hilary Clinton as your body guard. With her tough as nails persona, I believe anything would ricochet off of her. She will be so busy bossing everyone around, I'm sure that she won't even take the time to find out what you are up to.
    While I rather like the idea of watching Hillary take a bullet for me, I somehow imagine that she would not be as fond of that arrangement. Besides, if I had to deal with that woman on a daily basis I would want someone to shoot me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daculling
    Ya, like JFK's signing order six months before he was assassinated. Issuing of silver backed currency... can't have that now can we?
    As with many before him, Kennedy's mistake was trying to accomplish the elimination of the elite's monopoly behind the scenes so as to maintain the portions of that unsrupulous system that he wished to retain for his own uses. Had he simply taken Eisenhower's course and told the American people what was going on, he probably could have succeeded.

If Faced With Treason We The People Have A Duty...

We the people means we vote we do not raise arms or revolt because thing do not go are way. If so our nation would have fallen years ago. We must change laws by vote and no
    Other means carry weight less all of our fallen men and woman died in vein . I never want to take that responsible again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12