Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just an update:

The police estimates are now up to 300,000 people in attendance at this demonstration.

It would be easy to believe that this would be a kind of wake-up call for people living way up north, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I wonder how long they will remain peaceful ? The slightest push and with that many they could go HOG wild. Oh well, we predicted that and so did many other experts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our government has failed it's people when this many illegals can gather in one spot and nothing is done. I feel like it is time to circle the wagons.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This might just be a good post to send to our elected officials. That when Bush and the others WE have sent to represent us fail to stop this illegal invasion to the point that this happens. Then it is time WE replace you and install those who will do their job and not follow the whim of big business. They have made us a 3rd world country, it has happened it is now.

America the New 3rd World County. Thank you Mr President.

The only things that politicians seem to understand are votes for their own empowerment and money. This citizen is tired of being held captive by the IRS while the ILLEGAL Foriegn Nationals in this country pick my pockets. Most of these folks work under the table and nothing is paid toward the tax base to pay for their upkeep.
    If we let our poiticians hand them our country on silver platter due to our own complacency, we get what we deserve. It is not just your voice that is needed, you presence is also required.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's the problem, they are silent. I bet 99% don't even call their Congressperson or Senator, no matter how mad it makes them.
    Tim, that is for sure.

What 300,000? Are they still there? What the hell are they doing?
    If they are still there, the potential still exists for someone to do something stupid. That is all it will take.

We didn't come to this country to rob, but to work and support our families," said Reyes, a father of two U.S.-born children.
    If they're working here...they're robbing Somebody....and that Somebody is an American citizen.

I'm going to do some screaming on the phone on Monday.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

This rally incident is such a disgrace. It shows that we're losing ground in this fight for one thing. It shows the Sensenbrenner bill is probably in big trouble. It shows that politicians will say and do anything to be re-elected. If this rally were truly about "immigrants," immigrants I don't think are really having any trouble. They are here and they're working. Its the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who feel threatened by the proposed legislation and therefore that must have been what this rally was really about.

Our barf bag/bucket has been mentioned so often, can't we get an icon of one?

BARF!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I thought the rally should be a wake up call to our congress. Think about ten years down the road if they should let this pass as if it didn't happen. Congress would be useless...we would have mob rule...not constitutional government.

Also think about the real physical danger that any politician would have to embrace if they wanted to go back to constitutional law...or any kind of law...remember the French revolution anybody?

Look at the governments of the places these people come from and ask yourself if you would like America modeled after any of those.

This little rally of theirs is the tipping point for America.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast