Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With a right comes an equal responsibility. Make it so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illinois -- Governor Rod Blagojevich accused the hospital of the University of Illinois in Chicago of "violating the law" upon refusing an undocumented boy, that enjoys the medical insurance All Kids, the access to a kidney transplant that would be able to save his life.
    We have different branches of government for a reason.

If GOVERNOR Blagojevich wants to be able to determine who has violated the law, I suggest he resign his post as the head of Illinois and try his hand at being a JUDGE.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

His statement refers to the case of Omar Castillo, a Mexican undocumented boy of 18 years of age (that would make him an adult) , whose mother and brothers were deportedand who since three years ago receives dialysis.
    Has he signed up for the Draft? All men at the age of 18 are required by law to register. U.S. Citizens can be denied federal dollars if they do not register.

After an American dies who could not get a kidney and the hospital is finally forced to shut down because of IA bills this Cretin will finally be voted out of office.
    But probably not before bankrupting the state first.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLake13
    His statement refers to the case of Omar Castillo, a Mexican undocumented boy of 18 years of age (that would make him an adult) , whose mother and brothers were deportedand who since three years ago receives dialysis.
    [b]Has he signed up for the Draft? All men at the age of 18 are required by law to register.[/b] U.S. Citizens can be denied federal dollars if they do not register.

His medical condition makes him ineligible for the military so it would be a moot point.

But I see where you're going with that and I can guarantee you, even if there was nothing wrong with him, he wouldn't have signed up anyway. You should hear the reactions my husband gets when he asks the illegal alien kids in our neighborhood why they don't go sign up for the draft.........."We're Mexican hombre, we only fight for Mexico"

So my husband suggests that they hurry right back to Mexico and enlist and the response is "Nuh-uh man, there's violence going on over there"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123