Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have a UPS in town -so definitely going to send an email tomorrow and/or call and ask if they are going to follow this policy.

thanks for the link
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    These are workers with seniority, who are a part of the community... (and who have) done nothing but show up for work faithfully," Cavazos said.

The organization may call for a national boycott of UPS by the Latino community if the workers are fired, he said
    If they're such great workers what are you worried about!

Go ahead and boycott! I will send ten packages in support of UPS and their willingness to follow the law and rid themselves of illegal invaders, so American's can fill those jobs which rightfully belong to them.

I guess no American wants to work at UPS!
    Just doing the jobs Americans won't do is a LIE!
    IF THESE PEOPLE ARE HERE AND WORKING LEGALLY THEY SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. BUT THEY ARE NOT LEGAL AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE WORRIED. I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S A** WHAT OBAMA SAYS ABOUT THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM BEING BROKEN. ITS NOT BROKEN AND THE ONLY THING THATIS WRONG WITH IT IS, THEY REFUSE TO DO THEIR JOB, AND ENFORCE THE LAWS THAT ARE ON THE BOOKS. THESE PEOPLE ARE COMING HERE MAKING DEMANDS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, AND THESE JACKASS'S HAVE NO BETTER SENSE THAN TO GIVE IN TO THEM. ITS PAST TIME FOR OUR GOVERNMENT TO STAND UP TO THESE PEOPLE AND THE GOVERNMENT FROM THEIR PLACE OF ORIGIN (MEXICO) AND TELL THEM NO MORE. GO THE HE!! HOME AND DON'T COME BACK. LET THEM BOYCOTT IF THEY WANT TO AND UPS WILL STILL BE UP AND RUNNING.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Why do these people keep saying our immigration system is broken? It's just not being enforced.
    THAT'S WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AS WELL. THEY ARE SAYING ITS BROKEN BECAUSE THEY WANT IT TO BE TO WHERE THEY CAN COME HERE AND JUST TAKE OVER AND DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO, AND THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. IMO, I THINK THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IN MEXICO IS WHATS BROKEN BUT, THEY ARE NOT ABOUT TO LET THE U.S.A. COME DOWN THERE AND TELL THEM THAT AND THEY WILL GO AND CHANGE THEIR LAWS TO SUIT US, SO WHY SHOULD WE CHANGE OUR LAWS TO SUIT THEM? GRANTED THAT WE HAVE GOT SOME PRETTY DUMB PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT WHO WILL DO JUST THAT, AND ITS WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Boy, these pro amnesty kooks sure squeal when anything threatens to stop them from breaking the law, don't they? Unbelievable that they even have the guts to stand in front of a business and demand that employers continue to violate federal law. Get these criminals out of our country!
    AMEN,AND I'LL DRINK TO THAT

I attempted a call today, however the office was closed. Will call again. The gall of illegal aliens to think that they get a say in anything as it relates to jobs. The hundreds at UPS, taking the jobs from Americans, is just plain wrong.

They demonstrate in the street, thinking that this changes minds. What a nanny nation they think that we are.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    If they are illegally here then they are working here illegally. Get them out of the way and the &&^% with the Latino Community. Is that what they stand for? Illegal and fraudulent?
    I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE LATION COMMUNITY BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR ILLEGAL COUNTER PARTS. I ONLY CARE ABOUT AMERICAN CITIZENS AND LEGAL CITIZENS. THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY CAN GO TO YOU KNOW WHERE. THREE CHEERS FOR UPS

I MEANT TO SAY LATINO IN THE ABOVE POST. MY BAD

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I attempted a call today, however the office was closed. Will call again. The gall of illegal aliens to think that they get a say in anything as it relates to jobs. The hundreds at UPS, taking the jobs from Americans, is just plain wrong.

They demonstrate in the street, thinking that this changes minds. What a nanny nation they think that we are.

Psalm 139:14
    WHATS EVEN MORE WRONG IS THOSE WHO HIRE THEM AND THEN FOR THOSE LATINOS LIKE THIS DUDE TO THINK THEY CAN BULLY AND BLUFF THEIR WAY AND STILL THE ILLEGALS WILL STILL BE WORKING AT THOSE JOBS. THESE ARE JOBS THAT THEY DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE. THEY DON'T BELONG TO THEM, THEY BELONG TO U.S. CITIZENS. IF THEY WANT TO WORK, NOBODY IS STOPPING THEM FROM GOING HOME TO MEXICO AND GETTING A JOB

UPS is using E-VERIFY

For inmediate releas

March 29, 2010

WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU REACHES A NEW LOW
    AS THEY DELIVER TERMINATION NOTICES

United Parcel Service (UPS) is using
    E-VERIFY, a goberment program to harass and terminate senoir employees, says Teamsters
    Local 705 which represents over ten thousand UPS employees in the Chicago land
    area. Alleged dicriminatory statements were used by UPS mangnament when they
    called four line workers “illegalsâ€

Many of our members have long and impeccable records of service with UPS said Teamsters Local 705 Recording Secretary Juan Campos, “
    Translation: Many of our members have been breaking the law for years and have just now been caught.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast