Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is awesome news even if UPS is only doing it because they are required to since they have Government Contracts.

This could potentially open up Thousands of jobs across the USA and put many citizens back to work, Hooray !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I will ship UPS forever if they will continue to use the E-Verify program for ALL employees and give vets returning from the middle east first chance at those jobs.
    We have a UPS hub on GreenBay Road don't we? Any word if they will go the same route?

Frustrating article. Not one word about how it is wrong to use false information to get employment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would be nice if the whole company announced that policy. And goodness knows what FedEx is doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I will ship UPS forever if they will continue to use the E-Verify program for ALL employees and give vets returning from the middle east first chance at those jobs.
    We have a UPS hub on GreenBay Road don't we? Any word if they will go the same route?

Frustrating article. Not one word about how it is wrong to use false information to get employment.
    It would be worth a call. I'll try on Monday and get back to you.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

If they are illegally here then they are working here illegally. Get them out of the way and the &&^% with the Latino Community. Is that what they stand for? Illegal and fraudulent?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

HippieChick wrote:

SHOW UPS OUR SUPPORT!
    LET THEM KNOW THAT AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICAN WORKERS!
    BRAVO UPS! DO NOT GIVE IN TO THESE PROTESTERS!!!!

EMAIL THEM NOW AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

https://www.ups.com/upsemail/input?loc=en_US&reqID=SUP

Did so,and had a polite personal reply this a.m.

Done!! Thanks for the link!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    SHOW UPS OUR SUPPORT!
    LET THEM KNOW THAT AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICAN WORKERS!
    BRAVO UPS! DO NOT GIVE IN TO THESE PROTESTERS!!!!

EMAIL THEM NOW AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

https://www.ups.com/upsemail/input?loc=en_US&reqID=SUP
    I emailed UPS and thanked them for using e-verify. I hope everyone uses the link provided for this, you don't have to have a UPS account, just be sure to enter your zip code where required and choose General for your email subject.
    I got an email reply back from them the very day I sent it. They thanked me for my support in their decision to implement E-Verify. I urge others to email them as well. The more support they realize they have, the more the word will spread that we want American jobs for American workers!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I dont care how many illegal aliens from the "Latino Community" get fired because they have bogus social security cards. If they are legal then there is nothing to worry about. They are admiting that they are illegal and using socialsecurity numbers that dont belong to them. THAT IS A CRIME! HOW MUCH MORE IDIOTIC CAN THEY GET? This will open up jobs to Americans who are living on the edge because of unemployment. GET RID OF THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let them strike all over the country! Fire the entire lot of them, as there are plenty of out of work Americans who would take a job. Heck I would!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast