Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is Esther Cepeda?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I dont remeber the Irish protesting in the streets and FLYING THE IRISH FLAG. They did not get free medical, that is why about half of their kids died. They got no food stamps or special education rights. And I dont remember anything about Irish throwing rocks at the police. Nobody protected the Irish. "Irish Need Not Apply." The signs were everywhere. Still ..they made it....a tough lot they were. They played a major role in forming labor unions, which benefitted all Americans. There were no Irish Only unions either. There were no Irish Only clubs or organizations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I dont remeber the Irish protesting in the streets and FLYING THE IRISH FLAG. They did not get free medical, that is why about half of their kids died. They got no food stamps or special education rights. And I dont remember anything about Irish throwing rocks at the police. Nobody protected the Irish. "Irish Need Not Apply." The signs were everywhere. Still ..they made it....a tough lot they were. They played a major role in forming labor unions, which benefitted all Americans. There were no Irish Only unions either. There were no Irish Only clubs or organizations.
    Right O, redpony353.

For this really stupid woman, who wrote this ethnic racist article that compares herself to the Irish immigrants of the 1840's, which is really when massive Irish immigration came to the US, shows what an uneducated self-absorbed person she is.

And my advice to fellow Americans of Latino or Hispanic descent is to openly condemn such an article, the person who wrote it, and the newspaper that published it.

No American today can even begin to compare themselves to any of our ancestors, whether we're from the English who sailed the seas and arrived in a wilderness only to starve and freeze to death, or the Africans who sailed a different type of ship and if they survived the voyage, did so only to face hell on earth when death may have been a superior option had it been one for them, or the Irish who came here like any English person until the potato famine of the 1840's, and did so only after watching millions of their countrymen starve to death with lips on their corpse green from the stain of trying to survive on grass, only to face the hardest most grueling of work because that was the only work available and because of their size and work ethic could do it.

My paternal grandfather was 100% English, my grandmother was 100% Irish. They were two of the best people I've ever known and no one looked down or up to either one any differently for any reason whatsoever. I realize in the cities there was resentment of many immigrants but it was because of the competition for jobs. That's always been the source of friction over immigrants and rightly so. When you show up no matter the circumstances behind it, whether on you own to avoid starvation or kidnapped and dragged here in chains, and threaten someone else's livelihood, there is going to be trouble and turmoil. It's way past we heed the lessons of 230 years of American History and enforce our damn laws that are there to prevent these needless conflicts.

Our Constitution makes is absolutely clear as ICE that one of the fundamental duties of our governments on all levels is to insure the domestic tranquility of the people of our nation.

For those like Esther Cepeda, who may have forgotten or more likely never knew, here it is in the Preamble to the US Constitution:

Preamble

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
    Learn it. Live it.

"Kiss me, I'm Latino." -- Esther Cepeda

"I'm American, kiss my ass." -- Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

majority of illegal aliens comes from the South of the Border (latin america). they are the ones with no i.d. no documents. no visa. no papers. no medical immunizations and caused the problems of immigration we are facing today. I'm not targeting the Latin Community but it is obvious where the majority of the problem falls into. The US is now Spanish/English language. Most of the Organizations for Illegals are geared to Hispanic communities. Most of the constructions and Cleaning services are geared to illegal hispanics at least that's whats happening in the New York Area. I'm sorry if the Hispanic community as a whole gets offended by being targeted when it comes to illegals but how can you not when the majority of the illegal problems are coming from Latin America? I don't get why Hispanics who came here legally is afraid or refrain from standing up against the illegals coming from Latin America. I know alot who won't openly speak out about it because they feel that they are being portrayed as traitors to their ethnic pride. I think that's wrong and why people will always associate illegal aliens with hispanics.

Illegals from Europe, Asia, South East Asia, Africa came to the US as tourists with papers, some form of I.D. , immunizations who overstayed in the USA passed their required visit. They at least can be tracked down but the Government have been lax with that practiced.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    majority of illegal aliens comes from the South of the Border (latin america). they are the ones with no i.d. no documents. no visa. no papers. no medical immunizations and caused the problems of immigration we are facing today. I'm not targeting the Latin Community but it is obvious where the majority of the problem falls into. The US is now Spanish/English language. Most of the Organizations for Illegals are geared to Hispanic communities. Most of the constructions and Cleaning services are geared to illegal hispanics at least that's whats happening in the New York Area. I'm sorry if the Hispanic community as a whole gets offended by being targeted when it comes to illegals but how can you not when the majority of the illegal problems are coming from Latin America? I don't get why Hispanics who came here legally is afraid or refrain from standing up against the illegals coming from Latin America. I know alot who won't openly speak out about it because they feel that they are being portrayed as traitors to their ethnic pride. I think that's wrong and why people will always associate illegal aliens with hispanics.

Illegals from Europe, Asia, South East Asia, Africa came to the US as tourists with papers, some form of I.D. , immunizations who overstayed in the USA passed their required visit. They at least can be tracked down but the Government have been lax with that practiced.
    American Latinos and Hispanics need US, their fellow countrymen and women to stand up for them. They don't want all these distant relatives and third cousins twice removed by marriage showing up on their doorstep, moving in, taking over their home, their lives, their cars, their jobs, their bank accounts and dragging law-abiding citizens and legal immigrants into the underground of illegal black market smuggling, drug running, fraud, job running or anything else. But they're surrounded and corralled in their own homes by these people.

Americans are Americans, no matter what your race or ethnicity and we all feel the same way about illegal immigration. We want it stopped and if the feds won't do it, the states will and if the states can't do it then we will. We are going to stop this disaster one way or another. No doubt about it. Illegal aliens are going home and the people who brought them here, who aided and abetted them, harbored them, paid them, supported them and advocated for them are going to pay for every dime this disaster has cost the American People, and then they're going to jail.

You can't break our laws, kill our people, steal our livelihoods, bankrupt our nation and then expect not be held accountable for it. Why would anyone even think they could escape that day of reckoning?

Dumber than a frog in a chimp cage at a zoo in Honolulu?

Apparently so!

Heartbreaking as the account Newmexican posted is, I have read that a fear among the "majority" population in the Nineteenth Centruy was that the Irish Roman Catholic population on the East Coast would eventually meet with the Mexican Roman Catholic population in California and the Southwest to form a Roman Catholic majority through their much higher birth rates, overwhelming and destroying the nation as it had been founded and conceived. While I would have considered this a "bigoted" statement when I was younger, that is exactly what seems to be happening - with the final charge led by the Kennedy Family. Of course, we now seem to have a coalition of many so-called "ethnic and religious groups" beyond Roman Catholics whose leadership has banded together to push the CIR agenda.

Another note of warning is that, in both Ireland and Latin America, the Roman Catholic priesthood and hierarchy itself was considered a part of the "establishment" and governing class.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really don't think most Americans of any descent let alone Irish want to promote illegal immigration or CIR. The policies of the Catholic Church aren't decided by Americans, they're decided by Roman Globalists in Vatican City.

My father's Irish ancestors came in 1740 due to the Protestant purge of Ireland. Their lands were confiscated a "redistributed" to the Catholic members of the family. (Lurgen, Northern Ireland).
    His Indian( Creek/Cherokee) ancestors were already firmly established.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    My father's Irish ancestors came in 1740 due to the Protestant purge of Ireland. Their lands were confiscated a "redistributed" to the Catholic members of the family. (Lurgen, Northern Ireland).
    His Indian( Creek/Cherokee) ancestors were already firmly established.
    My grandmother's family was Irish Protestant and they came here long before we were a nation as well. I don't know if it was because of the redistribution or not. They weren't poor but they weren't rich either. They had a little when they arrived.

Judy wrote:
    "I really don't think most Americans of any descent let alone Irish want to promote illegal immigration or CIR. The policies of the Catholic Church aren't decided by Americans, they're decided by Roman Globalists in Vatican City."

While this may be true, primary proponents of CIR in the United States are the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and Catholic Bishops in Mexico, who even have issued a joint public statement supporting it. And while Ted Kennedy continued to describe himself as "a member of a large Irish Catholic family" despite their several generations in the United States, he was an influencial American legislator. It also is unnerving to have read that Ronald Reagan (who typlified America for so many) but who signed the first large 1986 amnesty legislation, also describe himself as "an Irishman". We must beware of this constant "nation of immigrants" propaganda, which is giving these groups so much psychological leverage over the majority.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast