Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    "Allow Mrs. Lino an additional year at least to get her house in order," said Gutierrez, before hand-delivering the petition. "They all rely on her to take care of them."
    I can't help but think Gutierrez' is counting on an amnesty within the 12 months. Normally Ms. Lino wouldn't be eligible since she is already under a deportation order. However, with a Democrat controlled Congress and Democrat President - the sky is the limit.

"I went in there very content and optimistic," Lino said about the 2005 hearing. "They had already given me permission to work and a Social Security number."
    How did an illegal alien receive legal status and a SSN?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Probably gave her a work visa, since she was married. Just goes to show there are holes in our system and the illegals know how to exploit them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Little Chicago is finding out one very important thing. They are not the kings of the world and you can't fight the feds.

Quote Originally Posted by dep0rt
    Little Chicago is finding out one very important thing. They are not the kings of the world and you can't fight the feds.
    As an Illinoisan and living near Chicago that makes me smile....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kick em all out now!! How much have they already cost the taxpayers??
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I can't help but think Gutierrez' is counting on an amnesty within the 12 months. Normally Ms. Lino wouldn't be eligible since she is already under a deportation order. However, with a Democrat controlled Congress and Democrat President - the sky is the limit. Rolling Eyes

BINGO! My sentiments exactly...they are trying to delay all deportations of illegals so that when their "Messiah" is elected ...he'll grant them all an amnesty and/or temporary reprieve ....and we get to provide cradle to grave benefits for all the illegal alien squatters that are currently present..even those that have stolen our identities, our jobs, our livelihoods and our sense of safety.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    I can't help but think Gutierrez' is counting on an amnesty within the 12 months. Normally Ms. Lino wouldn't be eligible since she is already under a deportation order. However, with a Democrat controlled Congress and Democrat President - the sky is the limit. Rolling Eyes

BINGO! My sentiments exactly...they are trying to delay all deportations of illegals so that when their "Messiah" is elected ...he'll grant them all an amnesty and/or temporary reprieve ....and we get to provide cradle to grave benefits for all the illegal alien squatters that are currently present..even those that have stolen our identities, our jobs, our livelihoods and our sense of safety.
    Obama, nor McCain, have the Constitutional authority to grant amensty.

We need everyone to keep pointing that out to each other. Far to many of our supporters are demoralized because they falsely believe that McCain or Obama will grant amnesty and thus the battle is lost.

This means that battle is much more likely to be lost because so many people are believing this false premise that Obama or McCain will have powers they do not possess.

W

MW
    William wrote:

Far to many of our supporters are demoralized because they falsely believe that McCain or Obama will grant amnesty and thus the battle is lost.
    I think everyone on ALIPAC knows that Obama and/or McCain can't grant amnesty unless it is passed by the U.S. Congress first. If they don't know, they aren't paying attention.

If you're making a point regarding the importance of concentrating our efforts on the Congress - I agree.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

6 kids since 1999! Taxpayers end up paying the bills of these illegal squatters and their kids who have no right to be here in the first place. And how on earth did she get a Social Security card?! UNREAL.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    And how on earth did she get a Social Security card?! UNREAL.
    She married a US Citizen then applied for amnesty. Yes there is a law currently on the books which allows illegals to apply for amnesty if they marry an American. Of course to ensure you get amnesty it helps to have a half dozen anchor babies also.

Obviously the "marriage amnesty" and anchor baby laws need to be eliminated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12