Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL - RE: ChicagoMayDay Rally!

Yet another intercepted email RE: ChicagoMayDay Rally!

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:17:22 -0400
    Local: Fri, Apr 25 2008 12:17 am
    Subject: Propuesta del Movimiento 10 de marzo (M10M) a NALACC

Attached Message

Oscar Chacon <ocha...@nalacc.org>

To:
    Mapuche ... @ aol.com

Cc:
    Kate Scaife <ksca...@nalacc.org>; Claudia Lucero <cluc...@nalacc.org>; Gutierrez, Jose Luis <JoseLuis.Gutier...@Illinois.gov>; mgar ... @ latinosunited. org

Subject: Proposal of the Movement March 10 (M10M) NALACC
    Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:23:03 -0500

Dear Maria,

I hope this note finds you well. I received a while ago a copy of the proposal that has made us reach the M10M. We are very willing to support the mobilization of May 1 in Chicago. Our support will be to urge our members to be present for the mobilization. We will be working in telephone calls to leaders of member organizations of NALACC the Chicago area, to ensure their participation. Our support for the activities of Chicago is part of a national agreement between our member organizations, taken in November 2007. In addition to our support for the activities of Chicago, NALACC members of organizations are actively participating so far in the local mobilizations in the following locations:

Miami, FL
    Houston, TX
    New York, NY
    Boston, MA
    Los Angeles, CA
    Milwaukee, WI
    San Francisco, CA
    Washington, DC

Nationally, we're going to put our limited resources in the field of press and communications according to broaden the impact of national and international activities on May 1. If you have questions and / or additional suggestions, feel free to communicate with me. Thank you for your attention.

Oscar A. Chacon
    Executive Director
    Nat'l Alliance of Latin American & Caribbean Communities (NALACC)
    1638 S. Blue Island Ave.
    Chicago, IL 60608
    Tel / Fax: (877) 683-2908

E-mail address: ocha ... @ nalacc.org
    Please visit us on the web at www.nalacc.org
    "A transnational vision, rooted in communities"
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

JoseLuis.Gutier...@Illinois.gov>;
    The American Citizens of Illinois are being short changed by having this traitor in office who is supposed to be representing their interests.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NoBueno - You and I focused in on exactly the same thing in the message above. Wow, a US Congressman (? - I think this is one and the same person - but am not 100% sure...) not just enabling a march of illegals, but being in on the planning of it too??? Some things just seem plain WRONG to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    NoBueno - You and I focused in on exactly the same thing in the message above. Wow, a US Congressman (? - I think this is one and the same person - but am not 100% sure...) not just enabling a march of illegals, but being in on the planning of it too??? Some things just seem plain WRONG to me.
    Maybe we can use this some way.

That is U.S. Congressman Luis Gutierrez 4th district

You may have missed this post; it has many more government officials to see.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-113081-0-da ... rasc-.html
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago

That is U.S. Congressman Luis Gutierrez 4th district

You may have missed this post; it has many more government officials to see.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-113081-0-da ... rasc-.html
    It's absolutely wrong and should offend the conscious of every American Citizen, especially those Americans who are supposed to be represented by this double-crosser Gutierrez.

This guy has appeared on many news shows, whining and complaining that his beloved illegals have not been handed everything they have demanded! His ethno-centric agenda is well known...

Yes! He is a real scum-ball. And he has that job for life as long as he doesn’t piss of Latinos. Outside LA I believe this the next biggest Latino District.

It wasn’t always that way. The Chicago Democratic Machine in all their wisdom figured it best to merge the two largest Latino areas of Chicago.

Using the map note the area to the north, well that’s where the Puerto Rican families were moving into, and the area to the south was Latino everything else. But to give a stronger, co-called more united Latino voice they merged the distinct by adding a strip of land to each area going west to I-294, and merged them with a 1 or 2 mile strip of the Interstate I-294. When that happened, that made the Latinos the largest voice in Chicago, and is allowing this scumbag Luis Gutierrez a job for life.

This is more we can thank the Democrats for.

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Yes! He is a real scum-ball. And he has that job for life as long as he doesn’t piss of Latinos. Outside LA I believe this the next biggest Latino District.

It wasn’t always that way. The Chicago Democratic Machine in all their wisdom figured it best to merge the two largest Latino areas of Chicago.

Using the map note the area to the north, well that’s where the Puerto Rican families were moving into, and the area to the south was Latino everything else. But to give a stronger, co-called more united Latino voice they merged the distinct by adding a strip of land to each area going west to I-294, and merged them with a 1 or 2 mile strip of the Interstate I-294. When that happened, that made the Latinos the largest voice in Chicago, and is allowing this scumbag Luis Gutierrez a job for life.

This is more we can thank the Democrats for.

Ahh, that explains how this traitor Gutierrez has been allowed to grab power and basically pursue an anti-American, ethno-centric agenda, under the light of day, without much worry about any repercussions since it's the illegals and hispanics he's representing which have put him into office!

This is the agenda they demand he pursue!

That also means blacks have lost power doesn't it?

Knowing Luis Gutierrez, he will not only help plan the march he will probably be leading it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast