Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

to wawitanenita69

Welcome..

The thing that upsets me so bad is the facts of what illegal immigration is doing to ALL of us! This INCLUDES the latin americans that came here LEGALLY! I can understand your frustration of being grouped in the Illegal group! I am sorry for that! My spouse and I are doing everything LEGALLY and by the book by the imimigration rules! All we are saying is if you want to immigrate, then do it by the rules! There is a reason for this! I understand the reasons and so does my husband. If the US does not want my husband then I will leave my country! It will hurt like hell, especially for my children, but I would rather leave then see them grow up in a Country that lies and sells out it's own citizens!

Even though I say this, I will never stop fighting for my country! Sounds like you understand what is happening! I understand what this means to you as well! God Bless and understand this PLEASE! I am only trying to defend this country, as you are! This affects you as well! Never forget that! We are defending the LEGAL immigrants also!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Here is the link for the Free Trade Area of the Americas, it is quite long but what they are proposing will amaze you.

I know it amazed me.

http://www.stoptheftaa.org/artman/publi ... _279.shtml
    I have read every ugly word of it and it is a total loss of American sovreignty. It will create the same as the EU where there are NO BORDERS and no RIGHTS......only permission of the new Union of the Americas. The new Maritime bill also gives control of the oceans to the UN......what an upstanding group that is....not.

Am I a veteran....not of combat.....not even a member of the military. But I am a veteran of living in foreign countries......watching WW2, Korea, Viet Nam, both Iraq wars, and am a Minuteman.

I have seen what 3rd world living is like.

I have seen Bush hand off our sovereignty to the Word Court,

the WTO,

insist on open-borders,

insist on amnesty,

push through the Totalization treaty with Mexico that allows illegals to draw from an already in DEEP trouble Social Secuity system,

use billions of US taxpayer dollars to subsidize US business to offshore our jobs,

Insist on almost unlimited H1 and L1 visas so that US jobs that do not go offshore are filled by aliens we import,

insist on chummy relations with China who has destroyed over 70% of US textile industry,

insist on spending so wildly that our balance of trade has lowered the value of the dollar on world markets,

determined on pushing through FTAA to utterly destroy the rest of the middle class that made this nation great,

insist on giving our tax dollars to illegals,

defend with 20,000 US troops the border between North/South Korea,

defend with above 16,000 US troops the border in Chetznia between religious enemies,

defend with who knows how many US troops the border of Iraq/Iran.

My question is:

Why do our troops defend borders to prevent people crossing and we cannot will not defend the US / Mexico border?

I did vote for him.....but now who in the House or Senate has the backbone to IMPEACH a sitting president who has forsworn his oath and is doing everything possible to destroy the nation he swore to "defend against all enemies both foreign and domestic"?
    Right now Bush and many Senators are indeed DOMESTIC ENEMIES of our nation.

By any deifinition of the term....this man is now a TOTAL TRAITOR to the AMERICAN CITIZEN and NATION....and I voted for him.

I am apache and above all I AM AN AMERICAN AND I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH. It is far preferrable to the America Bush and other traitors are so busy creating.

Where do you stand?

What will you actually do to save our country and future besides complain?

I for one am proud of the minutemen. they deserve to get an award for defending our country. I don’t understand why our own President could call them vigilantes. I voted for a third party candidate. The Democrats and Republicans are too much alike for me to waste a vote on either one of them.

Next. The FTAA and CAFTA passage will change America as we know it. They will be one country economically and will be called “The Americas� and our currency will be something like the Amerio. You can read more about the FTAA at http://www.stoptheftaa.org/default.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

WELCOME JP!

And that's why we MUST stop FTAA & CAFTA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the big Welcome 2ndamendsis.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

a little off subject: Please remember when we get so angry at Bush that KERRY would have put our Troops into BLUE HELMETS so quickly that our heads would still be spinning.

No matter what, Kerry was and is dangerous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12