Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Beat-Down Is Not The Racial Murder MSM Claims

http://papundits.wordpress.com

Illegal Alien Beat-Down Is Not The Racial Murder MSM Claims It To Be

by Wendi Medashefski

Luis Eduardo Ramirez Zavala, 25-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, was involved in a fight with several teenaged boys in Shenandoah, PA on July 12. While news reports vary based on the political tilt of the medium involved, there is a way to find out exactly what happened that fateful night.

According to most MSM accounts of the events that ended Ramirez Zavala’s life, six teenaged football-playing males attacked a Mexican man simply because he was of Hispanic origin. While this would be a horrible case of obvious hate, but it’s even more horrible that the real story is not being printed. The MSM’s lack of truth is prodding more hateful Caucasian-smearing rhetoric than already exists in Shenandoah and other places.

We have available the affidavits of probable cause filed against the accused teens. We also have an eyewitness account available online in audio and transcript form. It seems that a lot of pieces are missing from the version everyone has heard. Let’s take a look:

Arielle Garcia, 17-year-old married mother of a two-year-old child, (an obvious epitome of virtue) swears this was a racially-motivated beat-down. Let’s view her words for proof:

“He was at our house all day that afternoon. And it was around maybe 11:00, he asked us to take him uptown to drop him off, whatever, he was going to go home. So, we leave him at the Vine Street Park, and we drive away, Victor and I, and about two minutes later he called us and told us to come back, that people were beating him up. So we get back as fast as we could. And when we get there, he was—like the fight was over, like the boys were walking away, but they were still screaming like racial slurs, like “Go back to Mexico!â€
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

SO THE ADULT WANTED TO PUNISH THE AMERICAN KIDS IN THE SECOND FIGHT IS WHAT I AM HEARING? THEN THE SECOND FIGHT IS WHEN THE HEAD INJURY OCCURRED!

MORE IS INVOLVED HERE THAN RACISM FROM ONE SIDE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good find SeaTurtle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]but they were still screaming like racial slurs, like “Go back to Mexico!â€

yeah , good find seatrutle . Totally different story this time . Wonder why ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

We had this discussion over at SOS too, but wild speculation led its' demise. The facts are still not in, and likely will not be until a trial or plea. The only part of this I'm interested in talking about is exactly the subject of the main media outlets. To me, they seem more interested in controlling opinions than even selling their products. they are the real suspects in these stories as far as our movement is concerned. The rest of this is for the local sheriff, courts, and juries to deal with.
    One thing of interest also, is that the News media, who usually either avoid, or trivialize the issue of illegal presence, actually ID'd one, but for the sole prospect of inciting a hate crime charge or building sympathy.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

If you are being attacked....how do you say..."wait a minute...I need to call my friends to help me"....sounds like he called b/4 he started the fight...and wanted back-up
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good thoughts everyone.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

If you are being attacked....how do you say..."wait a minute...I need to call my friends to help me"....sounds like he called b/4 he started the fight...and wanted back-up
    If you were really terrified you'd think a 911 call would be more in order. I mean it would be my first thought in a mob attack before calling friends.

Has anyone heard from the 15 yr old he was with?

Yeah, I knew there was more to this. I found that democracy now interview earlier today and thought wow ... that is an entirely different scenario than what the newspapers are claiming.

Ramirez is 25 years old hanging out with Arielle Garcia, who is only 17, who has been with her husband for 4 years and already has a 2 year old son which means she's been "with my husband" since she was 13, and the 15 year old sister of his supposed "fiancee" who already has 2 kids by him.

At 11:30 at night he's hanging out with the 15 year old who walks home alone and then comes back to the park where he is waiting for her and that's when the altercation started. The boys ask a legitimate question but Ramirez gets mad and goes after them to take them on, 6 drunk high school football players the oldest of which is 7 years his younger.

The 18 year old, the oldest one of the 6 is Donchak, quarterback of their football team and attending Bloomsburg University.

Just 6 more American lives ruined because of illegal immigration that allowed a 25 year old from Mexico to be hanging out with a bunch of teeny bopper girls in these kids neighborhood when he should have been in his own neighborhood somewhere in Mexico.

That doesn't excuse what the boys did, but we have immigration laws for a reason, to protect our people from many things including illegal aliens in their neighborhood.

When adults break the law and fail to enforce the laws against the lawbreakers, then it's the adults who violated the law first that placed them illegally at the scene to begin with and the adults in authority who are responsible for these altercations and their inevitable outcomes, not the American Kids who are too young to deal with these situations appropriately.

American Kids shouldn't have to know how to react to 25 year old Mexicans in our country illegally hanging out in their park waiting for a 15 year old to hook up with him.

It was the 25 year old Mexican who broke our laws. If he hadn't broke our laws, he wouldn't have been in that park to begin with waiting for another 15 year old American female because he wasn't supposed to be in that town to begin with because he wasn't supposed to be in Pennsylvania to begin with because he wasn't supposed to be in the United States in the first place.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast