Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    If you are being attacked....how do you say..."wait a minute...I need to call my friends to help me"....sounds like he called b/4 he started the fight...and wanted back-up
    If you were really terrified you'd think a 911 call would be more in order. I mean it would be my first thought in a mob attack before calling friends.

Has anyone heard from the 15 yr old he was with?
    Interestingly, this eye witness to everything has not been interviewed or at least none of her statements have been published.

She is supposedly the sister of Ramirez's older girlfriend, whom they call the "fiancee" that he's already had 2 kids with.

Wake up America ... stop this crap at the border before it gets to your town, to your family to your kids.

Wake up America ... get these illegal aliens out of our country, out of our communities, out of our parks ... before your kids end up in prison like the kids in Pennsylvania or dead like young Mr. Foster in Ozark County, Missouri shot 4 x to death by an illegal alien from Mexico during a family picnic at a local swimming hole on a Sunday afternoon.

911 -- would have been the wise option for Mr. Ramirez, but then he would have to explain what he's doing in the park at 1130 at night hooking up with a 15 year old, wouldn't he?

Yep ... and then he might have to explain who he is and where he's from and why he's in our country illegally.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She is supposedly the sister of Ramirez's older girlfriend, whom they call the "fiancee" that he's already had 2 kids with.
    Does anyone but me find that odd? I would think it's a bit strange myself. I'm sitting at home with 2 kids and my fiance is hanging out with my baby sister all day and meeting up again late at night in a park.

The boys ask a legitimate question but Ramirez gets mad and goes after them to take them on, 6 drunk high school football players the oldest of which is 7 years his younger.
    What question did they ask? Hey old man what ya doing hanging out with a 15 yr old.......?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Does anyone but me find that odd? I would think it's a bit strange myself. I'm sitting at home with 2 kids and my fiance is hanging out with my baby sister all day and meeting up again late at night in a park.

[quote:25r1y6l9]The boys ask a legitimate question but Ramirez gets mad and goes after them to take them on, 6 drunk high school football players the oldest of which is 7 years his younger.
    What question did they ask? Hey old man what ya doing hanging out with a 15 yr old.......?[/quote:25r1y6l9]

According to the Affidavit of Probable Cause cited and linked by Wendi, the boys asked "Isn't it a little late for you guys to be out?" among other things.

http://www.republicanherald.com/file...lComplaint.pdf
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12