Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Bostwitz wrote:

Thanks a lot Jorge Boosh.
    I can't see how the murder of this baby is President Bush's fault. This is a case where an individual murdered his own child, not someone elses. It could have happened just as easily in Mexico. Nope, this is one murder that Bush is innocent of.

Here's the guilty party:

But Maya was returned to her parents early this year and an investigation was closed in June after a psychiatrist advised DCS to return the child to her parents

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW, In my opinion, each and every crime commited on U.S. soil by an illegal alien can be laid at the doorstep of those who are in charge of enforcing immigration laws and refuse to do so because of ulterior motives. It's just like M.J. on Blogs for Borders has always said, these crimes, (where America was concerned) were "100% preventable" had only the globalist puppets not been globalist puppets and instead had respected this nation and enforced it's laws against the invaders.

You do what you want to, but when it comes to blaming illegal alien related crimes on Jorge Boosh, I don't have a problem with it. If the shoe fits, then he needs to wear it. Too many people have been killed and injured on American soil by illegal aliens simply because those who were not supposed to be here in the first place were given some sort of "special" consideration or status by those who refused to do their jobs and it will be a legacy of Jorge Boosh that I will attribute to him for as long as I am on this earth, because, I was there, I saw how he neglected his country and shirked his duty. No, he's not the only one by any stretch of the imagination, but for recent memory, he has been the main one. He most assuredly has not been on the right side of this issue, but if he had been, there would be countless Americans (and others) alive and well today who have died at the hands of the illegal alien invader.

It's like Terry Anderson asked the congressmen when he was testifying on Capitol Hill, "What laws can I break and get away with it?" Terry says to this day he still has not recieved an answer to that question. Of course we all know the answer. Then, what makes the invader so special that they should not be expected to respect our laws (all of them) and the sovereignty of our nation? I guarantee you that the country they came from requires that respect from foreigners on their soil. The answer there seems to be that Jorge Boosh has given them a double standard, a free run. Again, he's not the only one but he could have stopped it and he didn't. I don't enjoy having to say this about the President, believe me, I wish I didn't have to.

I'm not attempting to be snippy with you here. Please don't misunderstand. You have my utmost respect and I believe that all of us in this patriot movement definitely have our work cut out for us as we have had for a long time. We face forces of opposition which are much better funded than we can afford to fund those on our side and often times they seem to be better organized. After all, I haven't heard of Congress alocating any funds in the federal budget for Alipac like they have been doing for La Raza (The Race).We have to do it ourselves and we must do it together. We cannot afford to be divided and conquered. So God Bless, and keep up the good work. And God Bless and keep the United States of America.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12