Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Crime Wave Grips Phoenix

Phoenix – Even though illegal aliens only make up 9% of the total population, the number of serious crimes they are committing is skyrocketing in Phoenix and its surrounding areas.

Here’s the latest breakdown of court sentencing of illegals, according to a new report from the Maricopa County Attorney based on the latest 2007 court statistics. Of course these numbers do not include those who don’t get caught — or are never charged.

* 16.5 of those sentenced for violent crimes.
    * 18.5% of those sentenced for property crimes.
    * 33.5% of those sentenced for the manufacture, sale or transport of drugs.

Link to rest:

http://www.lastreporter.com/?p=1813

illegal aliens only make up 9% of the total population

this figure sounds mighty conservative to me...especially for the Phoenix area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It does me as well, but if they are talking 'Phoenix Area' that takes in a lot of high dollar real estate where the people would only want them for cheap labor and not neighbors.

There were other crimes listed where they had a larger percentage.

As the article pointed out - that's just the ones that are caught.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Regrettably untill they get rid of their mayor and governor I'm afraid those numbers will just keep climbing.

Don't just play to win play to dominate!!!

Sorry, I have to repeat Our FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchors being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their “cheap laborâ€

Iccat

I agree, totally.

We cannot in any shape, form or fashion depend on our government(s) to do anything. They all are, and have been working against us for many, many years.

They have either turned a blind eye, or actively encouraged the behavior. They have done this by refusing to enforce the laws of this country. The very laws that you and are are forced to obey.

How did we come to that?

"How did we come to that?"

The simple answer is GREED which has resulted in their Elitist posture toward " common " United States Citizens who are not able to pad the pockets of the Elitist Politicians with the "dollar" that leads to their supremacy!

We need to get together and withhold our monies from them - one elitist industry at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Iccat

I agree, totally.

We cannot in any shape, form or fashion depend on our government(s) to do anything. They all are, and have been working against us for many, many years.

They have either turned a blind eye, or actively encouraged the behavior. They have done this by refusing to enforce the laws of this country. The very laws that you and are are forced to obey.

How did we come to that?

I was channel surfing tonight and happened onto the History channel. I stopped because I realized they were reporting on Atlanta, GA. The report was appropriately named “Death in Dixieâ€

timeforchange

But, those closer to the death and violence were Black neighborhoods. It is amazing that Blacks are not joining anti-illegal immigration groups in huge numbers…but they are not. They seem incapable of discerning that their misery is because of drugs and the violent gangs that peddle them. I guess the addiction of drugs or money outweighs any need to protect their families.
    That's one thing I have never understood. The black community is suffering a lot from this - in violence, in drug availability, and in loss of jobs.