Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Illegal Alien

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    It appears that the executioner is awaiting the go ahead of the Supreme Court. I previously thought that the execution would go ahead UNLESS the Supreme Court intervened.
    This is troubling. The Supreme Court already issued a ruling saying Texas was not bond by the international court. Why are we waiting. It has been 15 years. Justice is overdue.
    The death warrant is good til midnight. If Texas does not get an order from the court, I would expect that the sentence be carried out.
    Now we just wait.
    I've been reading Spanish language stories translated in Babelfish and came across this one:

Comienza cuenta regresiva para el mexicano MedellÃ*n
    Internacional - Martes 5 de agosto (18:44 hrs)

* Aguarda una respuesta de la Corte a las dos apelaciones para la aplicación de la pena capital
    * En caso de que no emitir un fallo antes de la medianoche, la ejecución se pospondrÃ*a por 30 dÃ*as

El Financiero en lÃ*nea

Texas, 5 de agosto .- La Suprema Corte de Justicia de Estados Unidos dejó hoy pasar el plazo de la ejecución del mexicano José Ernesto MedellÃ*n, sin emitir una respuesta a las dos apelaciones para posponer la aplicación de la pena capital.

Jayson Clark, portavoz del Departamento de Justicia Criminal de Texas, confirmó que la ejecución no ha procedido, en espera de la resolución del máximo tribunal.

Las campanas de la prisión sonaron a las 18:00 horas locales, lo que motivó un espontáneo aplauso de una docena de activistas contra la pena de muerte congregados en el lugar.

Texas está impedida de continuar con la ejecución si existen recursos legales pendientes en los tribunales.

En caso de que la corte no emita una resolución antes de la medianoche, la ejecución se pospondrÃ*a por 30 dÃ*as. (Con información de Notimex/JOT)
    Loosely translated:

Regressive account for the Mexican MedellÃ*n begins The International - Tuesday 5 of August (18: 44 hrs) * It waits an answer from the Court to the two appeals for the application of the capital punishment * In case not to emit a failure before the midnight, the execution would be posponed by 30 days The Financier in line Texas, 5 of August. - The Supreme Court of Law of the United States today let pass the term of the execution of Mexican Jose Ernesto MedellÃ*n, without emitting an answer to the two appeals to pospone the application of the capital punishment. Jayson Clark, spokesman of the Department of Criminal Justice of Texas, confirmed that the execution has not come, awaiting the resolution of the maximum court. The bells of the prison sounded to the 18:00 local time, which motivated a spontaneous applause of a dozen of activists against the congregated capital punishment in the place. Texas is crippled to continue with the execution if pending legal resources in the courts exist. In case the court does not emit a resolution before the midnight, the execution would be posponed by 30 days. (With information of Notimex/JOT)
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I hope the Supreme Court doesnt interfere with his execution. This man is evil and deserves to be executed. This has been dragged on for to long. The families of these poor girls need closure.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Looks like the Supreme Court upheld the execution, it apparently will happen before midnight.

http://senderodelpeje.com/sdp/conten...08/08/05/13823

Translation through babelfish:

They protest in New Laredo against execution of Mexican in Texas . New Laredo, Tamps., 5 Ago (Notimex). - Integral of the group Progress and Development Femenil Laredo they protested again today against the execution of Mexican Jose Ernesto Red MedellÃ*n, programmed for the 18:00 hours of today and suspended until this moment. In the entrance of the Bridge the International I “Doors of the Americasâ€
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

I am anxiously waiting to hear the "Ouch"

He will have a much more humane death than his victims and that is a very sad reality indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    I am anxiously waiting to hear the "Ouch"
    Ouch heard about ten minutes ago. He's gone.

Texas upheld our national sovereignty!!

Re: José Ernesto MedellÃ*n

Quote Originally Posted by whitneymuse
    Take the time to read the summary of the activity of murder, that night; It is so really chilling. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Medell%C3%ADn

Yes it is reminds me of what happened to me in 1981. The terrible nightmare I faced, basically the same thing happened to me, except the guy didnt kill me. But, its still a nightmare, I will have nightmares for awhile now, but I wanted to read it, to face it. This monster is now gone, and cant hurt anyone else anymore.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

This guy who did this terible thing to me is now a registered sex offender.

In the state of Kansas. Rice County. Lyons, Ks. And he has been registered for awhile, evidently he never changed his ways.

www.accesskansas.org/ssrv-registered-of ... hcounty.do

Harold Dean Williams.

Registered since 1999
    For attemped Rape.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

President Bush, will stop at no lengths to appease mexico and place the USA under international authority. His latest fiasco, however twist the logic mocks the justice system here in America and defies decency.
    I am refereing to the fact that Bush is asking US Supreme Court to overturn the death penalty of an illegal gang banger mexican who was convicted, for the brutall rape and murdering of two Houston teenagers back in 1993. Medellin who confessed in 1993 to participating in the rape and murder of these teenagers who where raped and sodomized and strangled with their own shoelaces Medellin then boasted of keeping the girls mickey mouse watch as a souvenir of their crime. Why do you ask that this president appeal to the US Supreme Court on behalf of an illegal gang banger from mexico and who murdered and raped two teenagers who are AMERICANS ?? According to adminstration officials it is because the Texas, court is undermining the presidents efforts to conduct foregn policy. ( Or he was listening to mexico, that probally DEMANDED that this illegal mexican gang banger be released and that the USA laws do not apply to any illegal mexican that comes here, they are free to do whatever they want.) Bush had defended a illegal mexican rapiest murdering gang banger, because the man is an illegal alien and therefore should be turned over to the authority of the UN world court. And according to Bush for the state of Texas to refuse to do so undermines the presidents efforts to conduct foreign policy. One has just wondered just what kind of foreign policy does president Bush want to conduct? Apparently Bush foregin policy determines that it is more important to appease the mexican government that he wants to protect and defend, than to see JUSTICE done for two AMERICAN families who had their teenage daughters who were brutally raped and murdered by an illegal mexican gang banger. Remember this is the same man, I will use that word losely, where he was governor of Texas signed more than 150 death warrents. This is that same man, who mocked condemned prisoner Karla Faye Tucker after she had in fact accepted the Lord Jesus as her personal savior and had applealed to Bush for clemency. Bush just might be the only chief executive in AMERICA history to publicly mock someone who was about to die.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Move to NEW Section for "Americans Killed by Illegals."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234