Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On the mood of Jose Ernesto, his father said that was strong before his mother and his grandmother.

"But it's my son and I do not fool, I noticed something nervous yet quiet and hope that there will be a miracle, he does not want to die," said the father.
    Yea...well i'm quite certain the two fourteen year old girls whom your son brutally raped and murdered did not want to die either!

Look at it this way Jose, your son is being given far more compassion and dignity in his death than he gave his two young victims. Your son will never get the death he deserves! He's has also been given 14 years to appeal his sentence to no avail. That's 14 years more years on this earth than his victims have had...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DLTDHYOTWO. See ya.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any word on this? Has the deadly criminal gone to meet his maker yet?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    On the mood of Jose Ernesto, his father said that was strong before his mother and his grandmother.

"But it's my son and I do not fool, I noticed something nervous yet quiet and hope that there will be a miracle, he does not want to die," said the father.
    Yea...well i'm quite certain the two fourteen year old girls whom your son brutally raped and murdered did not want to die either!

Look at it this way Jose, your son is being given far more compassion and dignity in his death than he gave his two young victims. Your son will never get the death he deserves! He's has also been given 14 years to appeal his sentence to no avail. That's 14 years more years on this earth than his victims have had...
    Damn straight. I will never give an ounce of compassion for this guy. I'm really surprised this guy didn't get his justice while in prison if you get my drift.

When are these morons going to learn that the world court has absolutely zero jurisdiction in America?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    EIGHT P M tonight

F him SOB deserves to die, at least he got to visit with his family before executed, lot more he got than his VICTIMS got.
    He will have to ANSWER to GOD ALMIGHTY for what he did.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    EIGHT P M tonight
    I read it's to be at 6PM Houston time tonight, 8PM is eastern time? As long as it gets done, I'll drink to that!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    EIGHT P M tonight
    I read it's to be at 6PM Houston time tonight, 8PM is eastern time? As long as it gets done, I'll drink to that!
    and ijust read another interview that its at 530. maybe this is the prep time

Is Houston, Eastern time or central....I am pacific time
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    EIGHT P M tonight
    If it's at 6PM Houston time, then it's 7PM Eastern time. Texas is only 1 hour different, right? They're on Central time?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast