Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien kills 2 yr old for crying during soccer game

Police: Tot who cried during World Cup is killed
    Associated Press
    June 28, 2010, 4:45PM

McALLEN — A man accused of fatally beating his 2-year-old stepdaughter in Texas because she wouldn't stop crying as he watched a World Cup match was expected to be charged Monday with murder, police said.

Hector Castro, 27, of McAllen was arrested Saturday and scheduled to be arraigned Monday in municipal court. He told police that the toddler wouldn't stop crying while he was watching the U.S.-Ghana game on Saturday, McAllen Police Chief Victor Rodriguez told The McAllen Monitor.

The girl was severely beaten, and police said a screw or bolt was forced down her throat in an apparent attempt to make it look like she accidentally choked.

"There are no words for this," Rodriguez said. "It makes you want to think about doing lots of things to this guy, but he will face the criminal justice system just like everybody else."

Castro, who was in the U.S. illegally, confessed to beating the girl, Rodriguez said. The toddler suffered several cracked ribs.

Four other children who lived at Castro's apartment in McAllen were placed into the custody of Child Protective Services, Rodriguez said. There was no word on where the child's mother was at the time of the child's death.

McAllen is just north of the U.S.-Mexico border at the southern tip of Texas.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/met ... 84480.html
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

"There are no words for this," Rodriguez said. "It makes you want to think about doing lots of things to this guy,
    It sure does. Child abusers like this make me sick.

This is gut-wrenching. That poor innocent baby.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

"There are no words for this," Rodriguez said. "It makes you want to think about doing lots of things to this guy, but he will face the criminal justice system just like everybody else."
    I don't believe that last part. The Mexican government interferes when a Mexican national could receive the death penalty in Texas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I don't believe that last part. The Mexican government interferes when a Mexican national could receive the death penalty in Texas.
    yes they do and i believe it.
    Remember the case of Jose Medallin in texas, who raped and killed two girls along with some buddies. When mexico found out he was going to die by execution they stepped in and said wait, hes a mexican national who had no chance to talk to the mexican consulate in houston. so that delayed the execution a few months while things went to the world court,. bush asked that his sentence be made life without parole, but texas said NO and hes dead now

these horrible aliens have to go NOW. the only comfort in this terrible story is, when you kill someone in texas, they kill you back. poor little baby. her foodstamps probly fed that rat b-stard too. mabey her father or relatives are waiting for him in the pen, cut his stay short.

when he gets to prison, people will know who he is and what he is in for.
    they dont like child killers and abusers

I do know that in cases where the US wants to extradite a mexican from mexico to face capital charges in the US, mexico will usually insist that there be no possible death penalty punishment, before they will agree to the extradition. At least this dirtbag was caught before he skipped across the border... so this one could ultimately get a date with the Huntsville needle.

The story is close to home, literally, as McAllen is my home town, and I spent my first quarter century there.

Since Child Protective Services got involved, this is also close to home as I have been a foster parent and involved therefore in the State system. I have heard from different foster placement people that CPS does in fact get involved in child abuse cases not only of US citizens, but also including those of illegal aliens. Looks like from this story, it's true, they do. This is of course altogether fitting and proper from the Christian and humanitarian aspects, even though it's another burden on the State's budget... for what it's worth.