Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien kills 4 children after wrecking into a bus

Illegal alien van driver arrested in Minnesota schoolbus tragedy
    By Michelle Malkin • February 21, 2008 06:25 PM

Authorities have confirmed that the the driver of the van that struck the school bus that killed 4 students on Tuesday is an illegal alien.

Officials at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement are checking to see where she came from and how long she’s been in Minnesota. FOX 9 has also learned that the name she gave to police, Alainiss Morales, is an alias.

23-year-old Alainiss N. Morales was taken into custody on suspicion of criminal vehicular operation. She was arrested by the State Patrol Thursday afternoon and is being held in Lyon County Jail. County Attorney Rick Maes told the Marshall Independent charges could come later Thursday or Friday…The van was driven by Alianiss N. Morales, 23, of Minneota. The Fox 9 Investigator found Morales pleaded guilty in Chippewa County in 2006 to driving without a valid license.

State Patrol officials said Thursday they were not immediately able to confirm if Morales was unlicensed, nor could they confirm whether Morales ran a stop sign. Lt. Mark Peterson said that was still under investigation, but that the investigation was “moving forward very quickly.â€

It's sad children have to die before judges take illegal immigration serious.

Judge Martha Simonett
    1560 W. Highway 55
    Hastings , Minnesota
    Phone: 651.438.8100

Offense: Judge Simonett granted a U.S. citizen's motor vehicle to an untruthful immigrant without a drivers license or insurance. The Eagan, Minnesota police department did not ticket my wife after catching her drive without a drivers license on two occasions. A police officer by the name Sgt. Mason was going to allow my wife to drive without a license. After I disagreed with his decision, his partner threatened to arrest me for public disturbance. The officers backed down when I told them I had a witness looking on. They did drive my wife home and had her leave my car at the police station. I was unable to recover my car.

Minnesota is tolerant of immigrants driving without a license. I wonder if this woman was ever stopped by police before killing these 4 children.

Send a copy of this article and a copy of "171 IA sex offenders arrested in VA" to legislatures working on immigration bills.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104780-vir ... +offenders

A house divided against itself cannot stand.
    Abraham Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Minneapolis is a sanctuary city. In 2003, the city voted to bar police from asking about immigration status or enforcing immigration laws. [b]The mayor, R.T. Rybak, even asked federal agents to stop wearing vests labeled “police.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A letter to the Eagan, Minnesota Police Department

It's sad children have to die before law enforcement takes illegal immigration and crimes commited by illegals serious.

Eagan Police Chief, James McDonald

To: eaganpd@cityofeagan.com
    Subject: ATTN Chief of Police - Illegal Immigrants Authorized to Drive in Eagan, Minnesota - No License Required

Hello,

As a courtesy, I am informing the Eagan Police department that I will be in communication with local media in regards to illegal immigrants driving without driver's licenses. Several Eagan Police department officers did not ticket my wife for driving without a driver's license after witnessing her driving. Sergeant Mason knew my wife was not a U.S. resident and he knew she didn't have a driver's license. He was going to allow my wife to drive without a driver's license or insurance after I called the police for assistance. His partner threatened to arrest me for public disturbance just for respectfully challenging his decision. I informed the officers that I had a witness on site and they backed off from their threat of arrest and prevented my wife from driving. However, my wife was not ticketed for driving to the police department without a license. My wife still drives my car to this date. The Eagan Police department can prevent another tragedy by simply enforcing the law and by not allowing illegal immigrants to drive without a license. By not enforcing the law, the Eagan police department has put my son's life and the life of others at risk each and every time my wife drives illegally.

Judge Martha Simonett of Dakota County granted my wife a car titled in my name even though I argued it was illegal for my wife to drive without a driver's license or insurance. My wife illegally drives to almost every court date and still drives to this date. The judgement for the car does not give my wife a green light to drive in Minnesota. Something is wrong in Minnesota. Why is an illegal immigrant allowed to break the law while lawful citizens are stripped of their rights and arrested on accusations alone?

I am still considering civil actions against the Eagan, Minnesota Police department for arresting me for 5th degree domestic assault in the absence of an assault, gender discrimination and negligence. I was not found guilty of assault in a court of law and prosecutor Tom Lehman did not pursue a domestic assault conviction during my criminal proceeding. My wife's abuse complaints were immigration motivated and she fraudulently used a VAWA immigration loophole to maintain residency at the expense of my well being and reputation.

Sean

Duplicate. Thread locked.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-630641.html#630641

Sorry Sean, I beat you to the punch already.