Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This sick scumbag illegal doesn't realize there is a "code" among American prisoners. Even the most hardened and vile criminals find those who harm children and the elderly as the lowest form of excrement, and they deal with them accordingly.

We can relish at the thought of "Big Bo" having his way with this miscreant. A person who is capable of raping and brutalizing a defenseless elderly lady deserves whatever he gets while in prison.

Actually, prison is too good for him. He knew exactly what he was doing, and now he's trying to garner sympathy. The illegals are notorious for their feigned maladies. This rapist has a "mental health issue" as much as Saul has ADD. It's all nonsense. Their entire existence is based on lies.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Scum rapes edlerly

Another innocent victim life's ruined by an illegal immigrant who has only been here a month.

So how long will it take to secure our borders again?

This man is pure scum and trash raping a 73 year old woman confined to a wheelchair and a gas tank.

Sorry doesn't cut it here for Cuy Xum 27 years old who only received 20 years instead of the full 25. Well hopefully the victim will never see him get out in her lifetime. It has already ruined her life. I hope his years in prison are miserable for the crime he committed. Then hopefully arrangements can be made to deport him at the end of the twenty years immediately before he does it again.

Heartbreaking. I'm sure this lady remembers when America was secure and times were great. Now it's full of pigs, parasites and senators that have bathroom sex with strangers and act like they are above the law. Look similar?

These are kind of pigs that Bush, Kennedy, Clinton and Pelosi respect and adore. Americans are not tolerant of these cowardly acts and things are going to start happening (payback) to these perps.

I always knew the illegals and elected officials were nothing but cowards. They are the slimiest scum there is and our elected officials are just as bad and responsible and for all of it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

From another story on the web about this: her little dog was named Peaches, was her constant companion, and he threw her dog against the wall.

My mother is currently living in similar circumstances to where she is now, but my mother has dementia. This lady was doing ok in spite of her limitations. It's like he murdered her. What do you want to bet that this incident marks the start of a steep downhill slide for this lady, and that she is gone before long while he still lives in hope of freedom?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    From another story on the web about this: her little dog was named Peaches, was her constant companion, and he threw her dog against the wall.

My mother is currently living in similar circumstances to where she is now, but my mother has dementia. This lady was doing ok in spite of her limitations. It's like he murdered her. What do you want to bet that this incident marks the start of a steep downhill slide for this lady, and that she is gone before long while he still lives in hope of freedom?
    You are absolutely right! This poor woman probably has not had a peaceful day since this heinous crime occurred. In essence, he did kill her because her life will never be the same.

There is no age restriction for these illegal alien maggots. They will rape at any age from babies to the elderly infirmed. I hope the other prisoners give him a "reminder" each day.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I hope this guy gets passed around and raped like hell in prison.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    bttt
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12