Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    jshhmr wrote:

And didn't someone say in the Fast Food thread last week that fast food places didn't hire illegals?
    Nope, I remember that thread and not a single person stated that fast food places don't hire illegal aliens. However, It was stated that ALL fast food joints don't hire illegals (it was I that made the comment).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jshhmr wrote:

And didn't someone say in the Fast Food thread last week that fast food places didn't hire illegals?
    Nope, I remember that thread and not a single person stated that fast food places don't hire illegal aliens. However, It was stated that ALL fast food joints don't hire illegals (it was I that made the comment).
    Sorry MW, I was going off of memory (which is pretty dangerous )

I should have checked first.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Did no one hear her scream? Because if I was being raped in a public rest room, I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs! Why did she have to call 911 herself?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Well SeaTurtle, she is 19 and may have been scared and threatened. Sometimes it's better to cooperate and survive. Some people freeze, some flee and some fight.

I'm like you, a man ever tried that would me, he would live to regret it but some women are not fighters and preditors seek them out.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Portland Rape Suspect Has KC Connection
    Suspect's Immigration Status In Question

WYANDOTTE COUNTY, Kan. -- A man accused of rape hundreds of miles away has connections to the metro Kansas City area.

Evanivaldo Alejo-Sebastian is accused of raping a woman in Portland, Ore., at a fast-food restaurant where he worked. He is a former inmate of the Wyandotte County Jail and he probably shouldn't have been in this country in the first place, officials indicate.

Alejo-Sebastian is in jail in Oregon, accused of raping a co-worker inside a Wendy's restaurant restroom. Federal immigration officials have placed a hold on him while they investigate.

While the federal government won't confirm that Alejo-Sebastian is in this country illegally, they do confirm he is a Mexican national who could be deported if convicted.

KCTV 5's sister station in Portland talked with the victim's mother. The fact that he might be illegal doesn't sit well with her.

The government had a chance to look into Alejo-Sebastian's status both in 2006 and 2007 when he was arrested and brought to the Wyandotte County Jail on misdemeanor charges of DUI, having no driver's license or insurance.

Wyandotte County Jail Administrator Jeffrey Fewell said that both times the jail staff notified U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement that he might be in the country illegally.

"It was confirmed we made contact with ICE but nothing was ordered from ICE, so we went ahead and released," Fewell said.

Fewell said it doesn't surprise him that a former inmate would be accused of committing a violent crime, but it does frustrate him and he said it's all about money. It costs too much for the government to prosecute and deport everyone who is in the country illegally, he said.

"It's a flaw in our system, but it boils down to funds," he said.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/19455083/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Well SeaTurtle, she is 19 and may have been scared and threatened. Sometimes it's better to cooperate and survive. Some people freeze, some flee and some fight.

I'm like you, a man ever tried that would me, he would live to regret it but some women are not fighters and preditors seek them out.

Dixie
    Understood, Dixie. I just find it so ... incredulous ... of all the nerve, in a public bathroom? Just sick.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12