Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Rapist Deported NINE TIMES!

Video on link below. I cannot believe this dangerous, illegal alien has been aloud to come back into our country NINE TIMES!!!

Investigators: Edmonds rape suspect deported nine times

by CHRIS INGALLS / KING 5 News
    KING5.com
    Posted on May 21, 2010 at 8:16 PM
    Updated yesterday at 6:22 PM

EDMONDS, Wash. – The KING 5 Investigators have learned that an illegal immigrant accused of raping a woman in Edmonds Sunday has been deported nine times. That's much more than previously reported.

Immigrations and Customs Enforcement won't comment on the case of Jose Lopez Madrigal. But KING 5 got the information through confidential sources and documents.

Larry Klein was the man who heard the alleged victim's cries for help. Police say the suspect pulled the woman off the street to a dumpster and raped her.

"I could see the back of his head. I could see his pants were down. I could see her lying on the ground. I could hear her crying, but I couldn't really see her face," said Klein.

Klein called police, who quickly arrested the suspect. But learning his identity took much longer because of some 30 aliases. It was only through fingerprints that they identified him as Madrigal, a Mexican citizen.

Madrigal's arrest and immigration record includes a staggering number of contacts with law enforcement since 1989. That's the year he was convicted of theft using a firearm in California.

He was deported a couple of times after that. Then in 1999, he was arrested for drug sales in both San Diego and San Francisco. Records show that he was deported three times that year between April and August.

He was arrested for drugs again in Stockton, Calif. in 2000. In 2002, he pleaded to third degree sexual assault in Denver. Later that year, he was deported again. And in 2003, records show he was deported three more times.

People who live near the scene of Sunday's alleged rape wonder how it could keep happening.

"Makes you wonder, what are we doing wrong? How is he getting back in here?" said Kirby Aumick.

"It’s troubling. I mean, if this man should not have been in this country, he should have been behind bars then, really, this is a senseless tragedy," said Klein.

According to our sources, Madrigal's last contact before Sunday was around 2003. So, it's not clear how much of that time Madrigal was in this country.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement has refused to comment on the case which started making national headlines when it was learned that Madrigal had been deported several times prior to the Edmonds case.

In reviewing records and talking with confidential sources, the KING 5 Investigators learned just how extensive Madrigal’s immigration and arrest record is.

They found he was first deported in California in 1989 and since then he’s returned from his Mexican homeland and been arrested for drug crimes, a sex assault in Colorado and other offenses.

One criminal justice source says Madrigal is a "poster boy" for the federal governments ineffectiveness at keeping the most serious "criminal aliens" – illegals who commit crimes – out of the United States.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Investi ... 37479.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice Job

Nice Job Protecting us Feds. We can tell you really care about your citizens.
    /sarcasm off

Horrible betrayal by the U S Government.

this is absolutely uncalled for.
    any crime that happens to a US citizen by an illegals is because of the federal government.

the victim should sue mexico, the consulates, every elected official since 1986

added to the homepage with new title

Illegal Immigrant Deported 9 Times Rapes American Woman On Street
    ALIPAC NOTE: And Obama and Napolitano claim our borders are now secure!?!?!?!

http://www.alipac.us/article5294.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But learning his identity took much longer because of some 30 aliases[quote:1waxsuqv]
    I wonder how many people he put in debt by stealing their identities.
    "Makes you wonder, what are we doing wrong? How is he getting back in here?" said Kirby Aumick.
    [/quote:1waxsuqv]
    Clearly the feds are not doing their job. Every aspect of our immigration enforcement is a joke.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

I'm sure he was back just waiting for amnesty.

Dixie

at first it was reported FOUR times:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-200077.html

So what this article clearly shows is it is an absolute lie by the Department of homeland Security that they enforce our National Immigration Act. laws.

If I am not mistaken it is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE to re-enter the US after deportation and upon subsequent re-entry a federal felony offense.

So, where in the records it show that after his 3rd illegal re-entry that they charged him with a felony crime and imprisoned him for mandatory federal prison time?

This is a clear cut example of negligence on the Federal Government and DHS and willful misconduct.

Not only should this lady sue the federal government for breach of contract for failing to protect her and taxpayers by not enforcing aggressively the federal laws on immigration but she should be able to personally sue each and every departartment head from ICE to the Director of Homeland Security. I hope she gets a really good bottom feeder attorney to press this issue.

The sad thing is this happens on a regualar basis and most of the time the public is unaware. Many states have public databases where you can access court information via the Internet and track certain cases of interest. The federal government (ICE) has no public databases that you can monitor and track arrest and deportation cases on. They operate on a shield of secrecy.

This is an absolutely sickening case and I for one am outraged!!!

for those of you who don't know me , i'm not a good person , i tend to say things that aren't poltically correct ...

while i'm not HAPPY this happened , i'm not saddened by it either ..

This helps to illistrate the point about illegal immigration to the citizens living up in washinton ...some times it takes an event like this to wake people up ...

kind of like how obama's aunt was allowed to stay .. she was ordered to leave twice , but instead decided to live in the public housing up in mass , while i'm sure taking welfare, food stamps and i'm almost certain medical ... now the people in mass have been made aware of all of this ...

sometimes people have to be exposed to the ugly side of this in order to know it ...

Easy Targets, Illegals wage war on children.

Illegals are going after soft, easy targets - children. Meanwhile, commie politicians consider illegals to be the victims.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes
    12-yr old girl, Raleigh NC

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread574350/pg1

and the 9 times incident is being worked over here:
    http://weaselzippers.us/2010/05/23/ille ... ent-178002

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast