Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Castro picked his accomplices by going to a site in the Astoria section of Queens, where he would recruit day laborers to help him commit burglaries, Cote said.
    I wonder if he was paying the scab rate of $10 per hour like the mayor, or the $40 required by the state.
    You beat me to it Nouveaux,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Boy, they are right, "immigrants" are really good at entrepreneurial enterprises!!!!

Well, you can't say that illegal alien is not a self-starter and lacks motivation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deportation would be great if the they would close the damn borders and not let them back in. Our prisons would be a heck of a lot less full too.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I have often wondered about Americans that hire "day laborers" and allow them into their homes for work.Seriously,you wouldn't pick up a hitchhiker and bring him to you home! Whats the difference? People are playing fast and loose with their homes/family/belongings when they do this.
    Plus what recourse would they have if these illegals harmed them or stole from them?They can easily get new documents with new identities within 24 hours or just disappear to another city/state.
    That young lady was so lucky that loser just ran away.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    I have often wondered about Americans that hire "day laborers" and allow them into their homes for work.Seriously,you wouldn't pick up a hitchhiker and bring him to you home! Whats the difference? People are playing fast and loose with their homes/family/belongings when they do this.
    Plus what recourse would they have if these illegals harmed them or stole from them?They can easily get new documents with new identities within 24 hours or just disappear to another city/state.
    That young lady was so lucky that loser just ran away.
    I have often wondered these things. People just pick up any person off the street and expose their families, homes and businesses to these people they know nothing about.

Also, I have seen a lot of people who hire illegals as a nanny. It is protrayed on TV all the time as the status symbol. Have you ever wondered what kind of parents would actually hire an illegal to care for your children? Your baby, for goodness sakes?

Not only are you running the risk of that child being physically harmed, molested, kidnapped, but what about diseases the person might have. What about the fact the illegal doesn't speak good English.

That just seems beyond absurd to me. They should be charged with child endangerment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seriously,you wouldn't pick up a hitchhiker and bring him to you home! Whats the difference? People are playing fast and loose with their homes/family/belongings when they do this.
    The same problem exists when you engage a legitimate business and they bring the illegals to your home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12