Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: ILLEGAL ALIEN VOTING

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #11
    Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Actually I think we need to send a loud and clear message that voting illegally will not be tolerated. Deporting them is not a punishment, but a few years in the slammer is! One year is not enough time in my opinion.

    I know we don't won't to pay for them in our prison system, however, we need to think long-term impact in this situation. Rounding a bunch of them up and sending them to prison for several years would be an effective way of getting the message out.
    I tend to agree strongly with this. They need to be severely punished in order to get the message out, not have us play a cat and mouse game with them. Harsh punishment for them and the people who employ them is the only logical solution for solving illegal immigration.................and voter fraud.
    MW likes this.

  2. #12
    Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh hell no, no prison time, we're not wasting any more of our money on these people, get them all out of here and keep 'em out.
    I'm sorry Judy, I hate disagreeing with you, because I really like you and you have some really good posts the majority of the time, but I would have to go with harsh and severe punishment for illegals on this one. I'm sorry my dear friend.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    41,757
    There's 30 million illegals in the US. Deport them ALL, put troops on the borders and keep them out. The reason we have 30 million illegal aliens in the country is because we didn't deport the ones already here which is why the others come here and could, because we refuse to keep them out. Just deport all of the ones who are here and keep them out. There is no white collar solution to this, it requires action, that means rounding them up, confirming their status and hauling them out of here in large groups, every hour of every day until they're all gone. They just form gangs in prison. We don't want that. We want them OUT OUT OUT of here.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-04-2017 at 05:36 PM.
    Beezer likes this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  4. #14
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    41,757
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    I'm sorry Judy, I hate disagreeing with you, because I really like you and you have some really good posts the majority of the time, but I would have to go with harsh and severe punishment for illegals on this one. I'm sorry my dear friend.
    It's okay!!

    You'll see that I'm right, though.

    These aren't normal people. Jail time won't stop them. They eat, feed, watch TV for 2 years and then be deported, then come right back in. They'll form gangs in prison, file lawsuits in prison, breed anchor babies with prison guards in prison, go to the hospital in prison every time they get a sniffle, make US pay for all their medical bills, be released after we spend billions on them, be deported and walk right back in.

    How do I know? Because that's what all the ones we've already paid to put in prison did. If we don't learn from our mistakes, we're doomed to repeat them. That's how the MS 13 Gang got so big and strong, was from prison. Research it. The leaders of MS 13 ran the gang from prison, have done so for decades and we paid for it. Didn't stop a thing, made it worse.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-04-2017 at 05:00 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #15
    MW
    MW is online now
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    19,854
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    I tend to agree strongly with this. They need to be severely punished in order to get the message out, not have us play a cat and mouse game with them. Harsh punishment for them and the people who employ them is the only logical solution for solving illegal immigration.................and voter fraud.
    You're absolutely right. Folks need to understand that deportation is not a punishment for breaking the law. Deportation without punishment is nothing more than hitting the reset button. Come,we send you back, come, we send you back, come, we send you back and the cycle continues. While I understand that sending all first time illegal border crosser's to prison would break the bank (not fiscally responsible), I am smart enough to know that someone that returns a second times has not learned a lesson. Returning illegally is a felony crime and demands prison time! Same goes for any illegal that commits a felony crime. They must be punished according to law in order to deter others from doing the same thing.

    Back to the subject of discussion. Voter fraud is a felony crime. If you or I commit a felony crime, we're probably going to go to jail. Why should illegals be excused from punishment for committing a felony crime when you or I would go to jail? Remember, deportation is not a criminal punishment. Punishment deters crime, whereas a wink, blink, and look the other way doesn't. You want fewer illegals, get serious about punishing them for their crimes!


    No one is above the law and that applies to illegals too!

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  6. #16
    Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You're absolutely right. Folks need to understand that deportation is not a punishment for breaking the law. Deportation without punishment is nothing more than hitting the reset button. Come,we send you back, come, we send you back, come, we send you back and the cycle continues. While I understand that sending all first time illegal border crosser's to prison would break the bank (not fiscally responsible), I am smart enough to know that someone that returns a second times has not learned a lesson. Returning illegally is a felony crime and demands prison time! Same goes for any illegal that commits a felony crime. They must be punished according to law in order to deter others from doing the same thing.

    Back to the subject of discussion. Voter fraud is a felony crime. If you or I commit a felony crime, we're probably going to go to jail. Why should illegals be excused from punishment for committing a felony crime when you or I would go to jail? Remember, deportation is not a criminal punishment. Punishment deters crime, whereas a wink, blink, and look the other way doesn't. You want fewer illegals, get serious about punishing them for their crimes!


    No one is above the law and that applies to illegals too!
    I strongly agree! We need to put the fear of God into them!
    Last edited by 6 Million Dollar Man; 11-04-2017 at 05:45 PM.
    MW likes this.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    41,757
    To put them in jail, you have to prosecute them. You really think juries in these states with millions of illegal alien voters voting Democrat in all likelihood are going to convict them? Oh puleeze. Wake Up. Just deport them. Get them out of here.
    Beezer likes this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,050
    It is the old adage - 6 of 1, half dozen of another......ideally they should be sent to a prison in their countries; their countries will step up to the plate at their border side to avoid paying for crimes their citizens have committed in other countries.

    Our federal prisons are what over 20% illegals - does not seem fair we have to pay for them. The border situation must be corrected - wall, high tech, insert a chip into the deported criminals that goes off if they come near our border. If they don't like that, they can always stay home in their countries. Whatever it takes to protect our citizens and get these blood sucking sleezeballs out and keep them out.

    Border Patrol Arrests Previously Deported Sex Offenders


    https://www.alipac.us/f12/border-pat...enders-352325/
    Last edited by artist; 11-04-2017 at 06:22 PM.
    Judy and Beezer like this.

  9. #19
    Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    617
    Which just goes to show that deportation alone does absolutely nothing. This also sends a very dangerous message. A U.S. citizen would be imprisoned for many years for a sex offense, not to mention probably get the living crap kicked out of them while in prison for what they did, if not killed. But if an illegal alien comes and rapes a woman in this country, we do absolutely nothing to them except to give them a slap on the wrist, tell them that they are bad and send them on their way to only come back and keep terrorizing us. This gives a very dangerous message. These people need to pay dearly, not be let off scot-free.
    MW likes this.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    41,757
    You have to not only deport the ones who are here, you have to secure the border to keep them out. That's why I say get them out and keep them out. We can do that at a fraction of the cost of putting them all in prison. I understand the topic here is just the illegal alien voting, and we already put them in prison if and when we catch them.
    Beezer likes this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Illegal alien sentenced to federal prison for voting
    By Jean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 05:34 PM
  2. Illegal Alien Poses in Voting Booth For a Photo Op
    By GoodOleDays in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 09:53 AM
  3. IL House voting Tues? for illegal alien driv. cert -CALL
    By fedupinwaukegan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:21 PM
  4. Hyde Bill Seeks to Curb Illegal Alien Voting Fraud
    By houston in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 07:27 PM
  5. Tancredo Introduces Bill to Halt Illegal Alien Voting
    By Brian503a in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 02:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •