Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Poses in Voting Booth For a Photo Op

You just have to laugh!!!

[quote]
    Democrat Murray keeps Senate seat from Washington state Alaska Senate Headlines

Click To Link

On November 5, 2010, In News, By admin.Alaska Senate

Welcome! Nonprofit Newsgroup all the most current news bits on alaska senate that are out online. The stories here reveal the hottest “alaska senateâ€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

SEATTLE -- When Maria Gianni is knocking on voters' doors, she's not bashful about telling people she is in the country illegally. She knows it's a risk to advertise to strangers that she's here illegally -- but one worth taking in what she sees as a crucial election.

The 42-year-old is one of dozens of volunteers -- many of them illegal immigrants -- canvassing neighborhoods in the Seattle area trying to get naturalized citizens to cast a ballot for candidates like Democratic Sen. Patty Murray, who is in a neck-to-neck race with Republican Dino Rossi.
    So much for “living in the shadowsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now that ICE has her photo, they should go pick her up.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I'll fly to your home town ReggieMay and buy you a steak dinner if that ever happens! These invaders also know they will never be deported. That's why they have the cojones to pose for newspapers and gloat about their invader status with that defiant, smug grin on their faces!

Illegal invaders know that a fail safe insurance policy against deportation includes posing for pictures in newspapers, holding yourself hostage in a church as a scofflaw or marching down our streets while waiving the beloved flag of mexico. In those cases, our government does not dare pursue deportation because they do not want to risk the negative publicity from the illegal invader lobby and those who are promoting open borders.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I'll fly to your home town ReggieMay and buy you a steak dinner if that ever happens! These invaders also know they will never be deported. That's why they have the cojones to pose for newspapers and gloat about their invader status with that defiant, smug grin on their faces!
    Just like the poor little illegal alien ID# card thief, and fraudulent liar, Nicky Diaz Santiallan, who walks our streets (streets paid for by you and I) as free as a legal American does because our elected officials want her to.

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Just like the poor little illegal alien ID# card thief, and fraudulent liar, Nicky Diaz Santiallan, who walks our streets (streets paid for by you and I) as free as a legal American does because our elected officials want her to.

Thanks GoodOleDays! I was just editing my post when you posted this! Case in point, this criminal invader went on national TV and announced not only her illegal invader status, but a multitude of crimes she has committed while here as an illegal invader. To my knowledge, she has not been arrested and there are no plans to do so.

Maria and Nikki will be sitting next to each other on the plane ride home. Murray and Brown don't want these rocks hanging around they're necks while they're treading water.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There's always hope both these go home. Remember Elvira Arellano? Left the church and promptly got deported.

http://saveandromeda.com/wordpress/?p=172
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow