Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gulfport High grad arrested on immigration, weapon violation

Gulfport High grad arrested on immigration, weapon violations

By ROBIN FITZGERALD -
    rfitzgerald@sunherald.com

GULFPORT -- A local high school graduate has been accused of living in the country illegally and trafficking in weapons.

Harrison County deputies arrested Hector Miguel Novela-Tapia on a federal arrest warrant early Saturday after they saw him entering Eltoro De Oro lounge on Tillman Road in Long Beach.

Sheriff Melvin Brisolara said Novela-Tapia, 21, was arrested at the lounge at 18009 Tillman. Novela-Tapia was denied bond Tuesday in a hearing in U.S. District Court. He has been living here since he was 15 and is a graduate of Gulfport High, said his attorney, Rufus Alldredge.

Court records show a confidential informant told a Homeland Security Investigations agent Sept. 10 that Novela-Tapia was believed to be in the country illegally and was selling firearms.

An undercover agent made arrangements by telephone to meet him in a fast-food parking lot to establish a business relationship for buying firearms, court documents show.

The agent met Novela-Tapia at a McDonald’s at U.S. 49 and Creosote Road on Sept. 14 and allegedly paid him $250 for a Kel Tec 9mm semi-automatic handgun, an HSI agent testified.

Federal agents said the handgun would have traveled across state lines to reach Mississippi, making the transaction a federal crime.Novela-Tapia is charged with unlawful alien in possession of a firearm.

He signed court papers as Hector Novela but told the court his correct last name is Novela-Tapia. His attorney said he could be deported and could face prison time first. “I plan to do everything I can to give him fair representation,â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Pisces, thanks for posting that study. It was chilling. I tend to gloss over the crime threads and focus on the political aspects. That study was a real eye opener.

Hi Vistalad

Vistalad,

I agree the criminal study conducted by Deborah Schurman-Kauflin is quite disturbing news. I did not know illegal immigrants were performing so many criminal acts until I became a Criminal Justice student. It is amazing how some people do not have any knowledge of such crimes committed by illegal aliens in this Country. This is a very dangerous situation we Americans are dealing with momentarily, and I believe we have a problem currently that we just do not know how to deal with or either ceases the problems pertaining to immigrant’s invasions; however, we must use every tool possible to eliminate the nightmare that is increasing on a daily basis.

Have a wonderful day!

HughesJo2

Re: Good Morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    A very clever idea Jean!

I will post other news articles, which is quite disturbing information pertaining to crimes committed by none citizens aliens as soon as I can find the time to do so. Have great day everyone!

Thanks,

HughesJo2
    The liberal media tries hard to "not" print these crimes. The Winston-Salem Journal will disable comments whenever it's an illegal committing the crime.

Re: A living consequence of illegal immigration a homeless l

[quote="Pisces_2010"]Dave Gibson
    Immigration Reform Examiner
    January 2nd, 2011 12:02 am ET
    www.examiner.com

"The Fayetville Observer recently ran a story about a homeless veteran, 49-year-old Mitchell Shird." The man who was born to sharecroppers in rural Florence County, S.C., began working as a brick mason after leaving the Air Force in the 1980’s."

"From 1987 to about 1995, Shird ran his own business, Miracle Masonry, in Pamplico, S.C., at one time employing a staff of 17 masons and grossing $6,000 to $10,000."

"The veteran now lives in an abandoned house, with a mattress, a microwave, and a few books representing all of his possessions."

"Shird told the Observer: “After the Air Force. I started laying brick. I engineer brick. I can brick anything.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pisces_2010,

I have about 3,500 of such incidents documented with another 1,500 or so possibles.

You'll see about 400 posted here:

http://www.fncic-voiacm.org/victims.php?crimetype=&sb=0

We are working on a major update of the software to make it more "NCIC like."

Want to be a part of documenting what your GOVT won't?

If so, contact me.

BTW, you'll find more crime at
    http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/
    I'm the author.

I'd be interested in knowing how much of the US's crime is estimated to be from illegal aliens and their anchors. There is the odd private study here and there but on a national level be very curious.

I'd bet at least 20-25% are related to illegals in some way or form. But who knows when the government for years has stood in the way of tracking real numbers and status's of illegals and their children all around.

To PFWAG:

Of course I am very interested and how do I contact you PFWAG?

They just get more "in your face" with it every day. They don't live "in fear in the shadows" They FLAUNT IT!

It is very strange that TV news stations refuse to report such dangerous crimes to alert the public and to help citizens remain safe from hideous crime acts. I wonder what is news reporters motives for not reporting this type of crime news?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123