Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

News Article

Fantastic story and coverage of this problem. However, I live in Ft. Myers Florida and when that young girl was gang raped in Immoklee, it wasn't even covered for more than a day, and was not a headliner. The people down here are so apathetic regarding illegals it would make you sick. I belong to 3 very active organizations against illegals and it is so hard waking up people to the problems they bring with them and the amount of taxpayers money they are getting. Until something bad happens to each and everyone of them that they can directly link to illegals , they continue to keep their heads in the sand. One day they will wake up and say, gee, I think we have a problem. by then it will be to damn late. Those of us that live in an illegal overun state, keep up the fight, for all of us are in the fight of our lives for this country and it's way of life. Proud member of Florida Minutemen, Americans Standing Tall, and Citizens Against Illegal Aliens. Questions are most welcome, especially if you life in southwest Florida.

Banned
    I sent it to Dobbs!

So, NetDailyWorld cannot get the first names straight on those they quote.

OH! Well! and great job Michael on your story that led to their story. Thanks too to Bob (or is it Bryant) for posting the original.

Thanks too to DailyNetWorld!

All the stories are worthwhile and more so because the MSM won't publish them and tell the American public what is really going on.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Thanks everyone. Even if it does not break national, our efforts just informed a huge amount of people today.

I went on the Ken Bagwell Show out of Asheville and the notorious G Gordon Liddy Show. Both Ken and The G Man read ninety percent of the article on the air. I also went on the Lockwood Phillips show this evening in Eastern NC.

I'm not sure if it is in response to us, but I have been told that Pat Buchanan was talking about illegal alien gang rapes on the Neal Bortz Show today.

Tomorrow, I am scheduled to go on the air in Dallas Texas at 8:05am EST to discuss this. Then I will be back on the air Tues evening on the Lockwood Phillips Show again, this time with Congressman Walter Jones.

We have crafted a press release about this story and JP has fired it out to the massive list of press contacts we have built.

When Fox News out of Chicago called me today and asked me to go on TV about the woman in the church. I turned them down and told them that was old news and pro-illegal propaganda. I told them the story of the day was the wave of illegal alien gang rapes across America.

It is quite possible that our efforts will inform hundreds of thousands if not millions of Americans about this even if the MSM spikes the story.

Someone really needs to hound Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage about this story. They need to be faxed, e-mailed, and called about it if anyone has the time and motivation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie

OH! Well! and great job Michael on your story that led to their story. Thanks too to Bob (or is it Bryant) for posting the original.

All the stories are worthwhile and more so because the MSM won't publish them and tell the American public what is really going on.
    You're welcome noillegalimmigrationarnie. Glad enjoyed the DisneyWorld article. :P
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a

You're welcome noillegalimmigrationarnie. Glad enjoyed the DisneyWorld article. :P
    Thanks for the thanks. But, IT'S NETDISNEYWORLD OR NETDAILYDISNEY.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a

Thanks for the thanks. But, IT'S NETDISNEYWORLD OR NETDAILYDISNEY.
    Now you're getting me confused Arnie. Disney better create an Aztlan World quick at their amusement park or they might get boycotted.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Arnie!!!! I'll have you know my name is Annie, Bryant!

Is that Annie Bryant or Bryant Annie?

Well, it sure as H*** isn't Anita Bryant!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast